Can not attach Word docs

Steven Mair

Jun 18, 2004, 3:54:40 AM6/18/04
HI - when I try to attach a Word doc directly from Add Attachments or drag
and drop from the finder, it does not work. I get an error dialog
proclaiming: "The action could not be completed. (An unknown error occurred
(-199) ).

All the other office 2004 docs attach w/o problem

However, if I select Send to/As attachment from Word, Word opens Entourage
and the doc is attached.

Still more curious
: if I take the attachment from this created-by-Word email, and drag and
drop it into another email (perhaps the one I originally wanted to attach
the doc to), all is fine.

Any ideas or experience with this?

Thanks

/steve