SPAM filter won't turn **OFF** - trashed preferences, same problem

jtim...@mac.com

Dec 7, 2007, 7:50:46 PM12/7/07
This is weird. SPAM settings were catching too many things. So lowered
the threshold. Still was catching too many legit things. Turned it
OFF. STILL catches things as SPAM (it should be netting *zero* emails
as SPAM now. Trashed the usual preference culprits. STILL catching
SPAM. So now I have to read two inboxes... ! How can I permanently
turn SPAM filters off?

Thanks

William Smith

Dec 7, 2007, 8:24:03 PM12/7/07

Are you using an IMAP service such as Gmail? If so, then your service
provider's spam filters may be moving your messages and not Entourage.
Log in via webmail and check your spam filter settings there.

Hope this helps!

--

bill

William M. Smith, Microsoft Interop MVP - Mac/Windows
Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>