entourage cannot receive mail which subject include "+"

KenL

Jan 15, 2009, 12:08:52 PM1/15/09
Dear all,

After detail check, I found the problem was in the subject.
All of the email in any folders (incoming & outgoing) include "+" cannot be
show in entourage.
The email which sent by entourage also cannot receive.
The email which place in sent item also cannot show in "entourage sent item"
Is it have any rules or junk mail filter in entourage about this issue?

Thanks you so much!!!

Best regards,
KenL

"KenL" <gouk...@yahoo.com.hk> 在郵件張貼內容主旨
u#xI#CkdJH...@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl 中撰寫...
> Dear all,
>
> Our company upgraded the email server from SBS 03 to Win Server
> 08/Exchange
> 07 on Nov 08.
> After upgraded, my boss entourage 08 cannot receive some email. We didn't
> have this strange problem when we use SBS 03.
> But he can see this email in Outlook Web Access and his iPhone, and many
> of
> problem email are same thread/same subject.
>
> My boss forwarded some problem email to me. I also can't receive in my Mac
> entourage 08 but can see this email in Web Access and Outlook 07 in my
> windows. I checked these email many times but I still can't found any
> problem in these email.
>
> Today my boss had a new problem, not only some emails, some folder in
> mailbox also cannot sync in entourage.
> I had tried to empty cache and created the email profile again but still
> can't fix the problem.
>
> My boss was very angry about this problem because it's existed in our
> server
> for a long time, can anyone help me?
>
> I'm really grateful for your help. Thanks a lot!
>
> Best regards,
> KenL

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Jan 15, 2009, 12:19:49 PM1/15/09
KenL <gouk...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

> Dear all,

Hi KenL,

> After detail check, I found the problem was in the subject.
> All of the email in any folders (incoming & outgoing) include "+" cannot be
> show in entourage.

I just tried and it worked for me.

> The email which sent by entourage also cannot receive.
> The email which place in sent item also cannot show in "entourage sent item"
> Is it have any rules or junk mail filter in entourage about this issue?

I suspect it could be a server-side issue.... (since it works for me)

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

KenL

Jan 15, 2009, 12:44:12 PM1/15/09
It's strange, we can see this email in OWA and Outlook 07.

KenL

""Corentin Cras-Méneur"" <korve...@NoSpam.mvps.org> ?????????
1itl0rm.1rh8x3b1rrq0eN%korve...@NoSpam.mvps.org ???...

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Jan 15, 2009, 1:17:38 PM1/15/09
KenL <gouk...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

> It's strange, we can see this email in OWA and Outlook 07.

It could be that the server has issues sending it to Entourage through
WebDAV.
Really weird,

Diane Ross

Jan 15, 2009, 4:06:52 PM1/15/09
"KenL" wrote:

> All of the email in any folders (incoming & outgoing) include "+" cannot be
> show in entourage.

Inside Entourage by Amir : E-mail Download Issue in Entourage With Exchange
2007 on Windows 2008

<http://blogs.technet.com/amir/archive/2008/08/06/e-mail-download-issue-in-
entourage-with-exchange-2007-on-windows-2008.aspx>

<http://tinyurl.com/5ltnae>

Using Entourage for Mac (2004 or 2008) while connecting to an Exchange 2007
mailbox on a Windows 2008 Server, user cannot download any e-mail message
which has a plus sign in it's subject line, like 'Test + Mail'.

--
Diane

KenL

Jan 15, 2009, 9:23:43 PM1/15/09
It's GREAT!!!
Really useful for any user which using Win 08 & Exange 07.

Thank you so much!!!
And thanks for anyone!!!

KenL

"Diane Ross" <entour...@gmail.com> ?????????