change height of drop down list box

Shauna

Sep 19, 2008, 12:54:10 PM9/19/08
I need to change the height of a drop down list box to display multiple lines
of text. I can change the width but not the height. The hieght setting is
grayed out. Any suggestions?

Swathi

Sep 22, 2008, 1:54:01 AM9/22/08
We cannot change the height of the drop down control in infopath. If you
want to display the large text, you need to increase the width of the drop
down.

--
Swathi Porandla
http://www.ggktech.com

Ben Kilian

Oct 14, 2010, 2:52:51 PM10/14/10
This is very frustrating, for some reason the height is grayed out. So when someone slects an option from the drop-down list, when submitted by email the height is way too large. I wish i could make it auto height. A one page form will print out 3 or 4 pages because this height issue can't be made automatic.

> On Friday, September 19, 2008 12:54 PM Shaun wrote:

> I need to change the height of a drop down list box to display multiple lines
> of text. I can change the width but not the height. The hieght setting is
> grayed out. Any suggestions?

>> On Monday, September 22, 2008 1:54 AM Swath wrote:

>> Hi,
>> We cannot change the height of the drop down control in infopath. If you
>> want to display the large text, you need to increase the width of the drop
>> down.
>>

>> --
>> Swathi Porandla
>> http://www.ggktech.com
>>

>> "Shauna" wrote:

>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
>> Using ASP.NET Session with Silverlight and WCF Services
>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c72cc77a-bf84-4180-a35b-46b8726ab782/using-aspnet-session-with-silverlight-and-wcf-services.aspx

Mauro Castro

Oct 14, 2010, 4:00:23 PM10/14/10
Swathi,

You can change the heigh of your dropdown control trought view1.xsl on your form "save as source file" option change the XSL with style="...." find more info on google. ;)