InfoPath 2007 and workflows

rolltidega

Jul 21, 2006, 1:03:02 PM7/21/06
I have SharePoint 2007 and InfoPath 2007. I have setup workflows for some
forms that I created in InfoPath. Most of my users have the InfoPath 2007
beta loaded as well for us to test this out. For some reason, the Edit This
Task button that appears when InfoPath opens with the form to approve will
not work when my users click on it. I am not sure why this is not working so
I thought I would post this here. The same button appears in Outlook 2007
and even that will not work. Is there a security setting that I need to be
aware of? I created the form template and uploaded it to the document
library, so I am wondering if that is why I can open it. Any help would be
great!

Kalyan Reddy

Jul 21, 2006, 10:45:02 PM7/21/06
Hello,

Were the forms you uploaded were built in Infopath 2003??
--
Kalyan Reddy
Visit http://www.autonomysystems.com