Javascrit Reference in Two Diffrent HTML pages

Netaji

Dec 26, 2007, 1:56:01 PM12/26/07
hi experts,

We have a requirement in which we want to pass the information between two
different html/asp pages which are not related (no parent child relationship
is present, hence opener cannot be used for accessing the pages)

Eg,

Page1 contains textbox page_text1
Page2 contains textbox page_text2

If we enter vaue in textbox page_text1 on page1, the same value should get
passed in textbox page_text2 present on page 2 using javascript.

Netaji

Dec 31, 2007, 2:06:00 AM12/31/07
HI Experts

Any clue on below query ? its really urgent.

Thanks & Regards
Netaji

Netaji

Jan 15, 2008, 2:07:02 AM1/15/08