Links to a new window

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

JG

未读,
2000年8月8日 03:00:002000/8/8
收件人
How can I have a link open on a new browser window, but have the new brower
maximize on open, and not have any of the navigation buttons, address, or
any other items displayed but the picture, and the close button?

jt

未读,
2000年8月8日 03:00:002000/8/8
收件人
Use a popup windows as follows :

<A HREF="#" onClick="window.open('newwindow.htm', 'new windows',
'width=320,height=250,screenX=1,screenY=1,toolbar=no,status=no,location=no,m
enubar=no,directories=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no')">open</A>

'newwindow.htm' is the window to open
'new window' is the title
width and heigth is window size
screen X and Y is starting location (in pixels)
'open' is clikable text item to do link

This popup is not movable, scrollable and has no tools.
Be careful - if you state a size larger than viewer's screen size he will
not be able to reach close the window!!

$Z6.8...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...

bitb...@home.net

未读,
2000年8月8日 03:00:002000/8/8
收件人
"JG" <jgo...@mindsupplies.com> wrote in message

> How can I have a link open on a new browser window, but have the new
brower
> maximize on open, and not have any of the navigation buttons, address, or
> any other items displayed but the picture, and the close button?

Look to any FAQ about JavaScript window.open and add fullscreen="true" to
it.
It's probably posted almost daily here and can be found on any quick search.
--
McWebber
No email replies read.

0 个新帖子