need big help

brain

Mar 16, 2004, 1:53:19 PM3/16/04
my server extentions are not working. i think someone
loaded the wrong extentions and im trying to start from
the begining so i unstalled frontpage 2002 and the
extentions. but in c:\program files\microsoft
frontpage\version3.0\bin is still there and in c:\program
files\common fils\microsoft shared\web server
extentions\40 is still there. why? and how can i get rid
of them? i think that is why my sever extentions were
never working. help!!!

Vijay R Gangolli [MSFT]

Mar 16, 2004, 11:18:18 PM3/16/04

Restart the system in Safe mode and rename these two folders to something
else.
Then bootup in normal mode and reinstall FP and FPSE.

Regards,
Vijay

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers
no rights