Undeliverable #5.1.1 when accepting mettings

1 view

Gary Hindson

Mar 3, 2008, 4:36:25 PM3/3/08
We have a user that when you accept meeting request from you get a #5.1.1
undeliverable from a user that no longer exists.

I have searched the user account for calendar for delegates but can't see
anything. I have also used adsi to search the account but can't see any
reference to this account.

Has any seen this before and know how to resolve it?

Thanks

Gary

Harry Bates

Mar 3, 2008, 4:57:18 PM3/3/08
Take a look at this from Daniel's forums:

http://www.petri.co.il/forums/showthread.php?t=20860

If there isn't any delegates as you mention, try adding ten removing one.

Harry Bates

"Gary Hindson" <garyh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Harry Bates

Mar 3, 2008, 4:58:30 PM3/3/08