keyboard shortcut between worksheets?

Chris Hedlund

Nov 8, 2005, 10:08:23 PM11/8/05
Can anyone tell me of a keyboard shortcut that would alternate me through
the worksheets in an Excel workbook similar to the way ALT+TAB moves me
through running applications?

Thank you.

Anne Troy

Nov 8, 2005, 10:14:17 PM11/8/05
You mean like Ctrl+PageDown or Ctrl+PageUp?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Chris Hedlund" <ched...@mwdata.net> wrote in message

RagDyer

Nov 8, 2005, 10:15:59 PM11/8/05
<Ctrl> <PageUp>
<Ctrl> <PageDown>
--
HTH,

RD

Chris Hedlund

Nov 8, 2005, 10:43:17 PM11/8/05
beautiful - thank you!

"Anne Troy" <n...@officearticles.com> wrote in message

Lencastre

Nov 9, 2005, 7:25:58 AM11/9/05
What about if the sheets aren't next to each other, like the first and
third from last?
Crtl+PgUp only switches between sheets that are right next to each
other.

Anne Troy

Nov 9, 2005, 9:23:58 AM11/9/05
If you want to be able to navigate sheets that aren't next to each other,
then perhaps add some named ranges and use Ctrl+G or use some hyperlinks to
other sheets for navigation.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Lencastre" <bruno.l...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dave Peterson

Nov 9, 2005, 9:29:14 AM11/9/05
Or just hit ctrl-pgup or ctrl-pgdn multiple times???

--

Dave Peterson

David McRitchie

Nov 9, 2005, 11:33:41 AM11/9/05
You can use the navigation keys at left of tabs to go to last
and then select the one you actually want.

You can rightclick on any of the sheet navigation arrows and choose
"More Sheets" and select any worksheet from the list.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/dialog.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/navigation.htm#anothersheet
Your (more sheets) list would work better if you have sorted your worksheet tabs
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm#sortallsheets
---
HTH,

"Lencastre" <bruno.l...@gmail.com> wrote ...

J@discussions.microsoft.com Kyler J

Jan 31, 2006, 6:04:05 PM1/31/06
Is there any way to perform this task when the sheet is protected? I'm new
to protecting sheets, and I've noticed that the shortcut key function to move
between pages no longer works when the sheet is protected.

Any help is appreciated!

Dave Peterson

Jan 31, 2006, 6:39:12 PM1/31/06
I protected some worksheets and it still worked ok.

I also tried protecting the workbook and that didn't make a difference, either.

--

Dave Peterson