"Less than or equal to" symbol in a UserForm

RockNRoll

Jul 9, 2003, 8:33:56 AM7/9/03
Dear VBA gurus,

I am creating a userform that allows users to enter in constraints for
linear programming problems.

I want to have the "Less than or equal to" symbol on my form. I do not just
want to put "<=", I would like the actual symbol in a label. It is unicode
character 2264.

How do I get that symbol into my userform? Thank you kindly.

Bob Kilmer

Jul 9, 2003, 8:45:12 AM7/9/03
RockNRoll,

I haven't been able to get the symbol to appear on a form or control. If
someone doesn't come up w/a better idea, you could use an Image control to
display the symbol as an image.

RhythmNBlues

"RockNRoll" <davem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Tom Ogilvy

Jul 9, 2003, 9:08:13 AM7/9/03
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Label1.Font.Name = "Arial Unicode MS"
Label1.Font.Size = 10
Label1.Caption = "ABC " & ChrW(&H2264) & " CDF"
End Sub

2264 is hex value.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

Phil Hageman

Jul 9, 2003, 9:10:55 AM7/9/03
Have you tried the equation editor in Word? Copy/Paste
>.

Pierre Archambault

Jul 9, 2003, 10:27:48 AM7/9/03
Use the Character Map utility to select and copy the character. Then paste
it in the label itself not in the property box.
Select the font you need and it's al done.

"RockNRoll" <davem...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
> [...]

RockNRoll

Jul 9, 2003, 10:36:45 AM7/9/03
Wow, so many options!!! Thank you everybody.