Tool Tip/Mouse Over

1 view

Tim

Aug 29, 2002, 5:58:23 AM8/29/02
Using Excel 2000, does anybody know if you can use the MouseOver event
or a Tool Tip to display some helpful text when you move the mouse
over an Icon which I have created and placed on my Worksheet which
runs a procedure.

Thanks

Tim Stone

Kevin Seales

Aug 29, 2002, 10:27:18 AM8/29/02
Hi Tim,

Right click on the menu bar or toolbars on excel and
select "Customize" from the popup menu, you should then
see a "Customize" Form appear. Right-click on the toolbar
you created and type the tool tip in the name field of the
popup menu. When done close the "Customize" form and that
should do it. No VBA necessary

Regards

Kevin