MS newsgroups ?

T. Valko

Oct 14, 2009, 1:08:08 PM10/14/09
Seems like the ngs are totally hosed!

Almost no activity so I tried going to the MS ng website. I get a message
saying that page can't be found and get redirected to a MS Search page.
Click the link for the ngs and nothing happens, the Search page just
refreshes.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Gord Dibben

Oct 14, 2009, 1:19:55 PM10/14/09
Not many messages being downloaded using Forte Agent on msnews.microsoft.com
server either.

Gord

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:08:08 -0400, "T. Valko" <biffi...@comcast.net>

Bob I

Oct 14, 2009, 1:27:09 PM10/14/09
About 30 today is all.

David Biddulph

Oct 14, 2009, 2:02:25 PM10/14/09
I make it 58 messages so far today on this newsgroup, but today may have
started at a different time for me than it did for you.

For what it's worth, the same timespan yesterday had 206.
--
David Biddulph

"Bob I" <bir...@yahoo.com> wrote in message