Changing Y axis

christophe campagne

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
I would like to ploit a historical plot the marks of a group of persons. The
marks are not numerical but letters : A, A-,B+,B,B-,... to F.
I have assigned integer values to each mark. when plotting the historical
changes in people's mark, my x-axis represents dates and my y-axis the
values of the marks. I would like to know whether it is possible to replace
the numerical values with alphabetical values (A,A-,B+,B...).
Thanks in advance...
PS: I have tried so many things... I finished by drawing text boxes and
placing them over the numerical values shown on the y-axis ... a bit of a
pain when the axis keeps on moving...

Ogilvy, Thomas, W., Mr., ODCSLOG

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
If you are using an XY Scatter plot, go to
http://www.payneconsulting.com and download Rob Bovey's (free) XY Chart
Labeler. It will let you label points with a cell range I believe.

HTH,
Tom Ogilvy