Introduction / Xceltech Inc. (550+ Consultants) / Vikas Malik

Vikas Malik

Jul 28, 2010, 12:11:22 PM7/28/10
Hi ,

Greetings of the day !!!

Trust you are doing Great !!!

This is Vikas Malik. I would like to take this opportunity to
introduce our company Xceltech, Inc. We only market candidates who are
on our H1/W2.

We are a VA based consulting Firm with over 550 (W2) consultants
working all over US in different technologies i.e. QA, Java, BA, .Net,
Websphere, SQL Developer, Oracle, SAP and PeopleSoft. With over 10
years of consulting experience we are confident in providing you the
talent to meet your Clients’ needs.

I would appreciate if you can add me in your distribution / mailing
list – vi...@xceltech.com & working together for the mutual benefits
in future.

Looking forward to hear from you soon and a health relationship with
you and your organization.

Regards,

Vikas Malik
Sr.Marketer
Work: 703-738-3419 | Fax: 703 852 7939
Email: vi...@xceltech.com | www.xceltech.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikmal
G-Talk & Y.M.: vikas.staffing

XcelTech Inc.
Address: 2136 Gallows Road, Suite F, Dunn Loring, VA 22027

SAP | Peoplesoft | Oracle | QA | Java | Business Analyst

Sourabh Arora

Sep 26, 2010, 4:26:34 PM9/26/10
Hi we are a company from Virginia.

we will get you a job and make sure you all are placed. We start at $25.00 per hour. no flat salary

We will do your H1-B and also make sure of your GC.

you will have to pay for the H1 and GC cost.

we r PROXY Interviews Expert: Pratik Sharma woprks for us. He can give proxy interviews. He is a IIM graduate and yale student. Works full time at Ernest and young as a PM.

our staff is xcellent and nows everything about fake resumes, you will not get caught,

our employees love us.

if you need any help. call me or email us ASAP.

> On Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:11 PM Vikas Malik wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Greetings of the day !!!
>
> Trust you are doing Great !!!
>
> This is Vikas Malik. I would like to take this opportunity to
> introduce our company Xceltech, Inc. We only market candidates who are
> on our H1/W2.
>
> We are a VA based consulting Firm with over 550 (W2) consultants
> working all over US in different technologies i.e. QA, Java, BA, .Net,
> Websphere, SQL Developer, Oracle, SAP and PeopleSoft. With over 10
> years of consulting experience we are confident in providing you the

> talent to meet your Clients=92 needs.

> I would appreciate if you can add me in your distribution / mailing

> list =96 vi...@xceltech.com & working together for the mutual benefits

> in future.
>
> Looking forward to hear from you soon and a health relationship with
> you and your organization.
>

> Regards,
>
> Vikas Malik
> Sr.Marketer
> Work: 703-738-3419 | Fax: 703 852 7939
> Email: vi...@xceltech.com | www.xceltech.com
> Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikmal
> G-Talk & Y.M.: vikas.staffing
>
> XcelTech Inc.
> Address: 2136 Gallows Road, Suite F, Dunn Loring, VA 22027
>
> SAP | Peoplesoft | Oracle | QA | Java | Business Analyst

> Using ASP.NET Session with Silverlight and WCF Services
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c72cc77a-bf84-4180-a35b-46b8726ab782/using-aspnet-session-with-silverlight-and-wcf-services.aspx

Test Test

Oct 17, 2010, 11:01:29 PM10/17/10
Test

>> On Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:26 PM Sourabh Arora wrote:

>> Hi we are a company from Virginia.
>>

>> we will get you a job and make sure you all are placed. We start at $25.00 per hour. no flat salary
>>

>> We will do your H1-B and also make sure of your GC.
>>

>> you will have to pay for the H1 and GC cost.
>>

>> we r PROXY Interviews Expert: Pratik Sharma woprks for us. He can give proxy interviews. He is a IIM graduate and yale student. Works full time at Ernest and young as a PM.
>>

>> our staff is xcellent and nows everything about fake resumes, you will not get caught,
>>

>> our employees love us.
>>

>> if you need any help. call me or email us ASAP.

>>> On Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:01 PM Test Test wrote:

>>> Test

>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice

>>> Search Scope for SharePoint Web Site
>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d80e1642-9c87-4e05-b726-fae3e2b60d12/search-scope-for-sharepoint-web-site.aspx

Test Test

Oct 17, 2010, 11:01:25 PM10/17/10
Test

>> On Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:26 PM Sourabh Arora wrote:

>> Hi we are a company from Virginia.
>>

>> we will get you a job and make sure you all are placed. We start at $25.00 per hour. no flat salary
>>

>> We will do your H1-B and also make sure of your GC.
>>

>> you will have to pay for the H1 and GC cost.
>>

>> we r PROXY Interviews Expert: Pratik Sharma woprks for us. He can give proxy interviews. He is a IIM graduate and yale student. Works full time at Ernest and young as a PM.
>>

>> our staff is xcellent and nows everything about fake resumes, you will not get caught,
>>

>> our employees love us.
>>

>> if you need any help. call me or email us ASAP.

>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice

>> Autocorrelation method in C# for signal analysis
>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d39ee525-a402-46cf-9989-72b7256f76b1/autocorrelation-method-in-c-for-signal-analysis.aspx

Test Test

Oct 17, 2010, 11:03:13 PM10/17/10