Google Maps using ASP.NET

xml .NET group

Apr 23, 2007, 10:35:31 PM4/23/07

Alexey Smirnov

Apr 24, 2007, 4:00:58 AM4/24/07
On Apr 24, 4:35 am, "xml .NET group" <xmlnet@xml> wrote:
> Is there any book on using ASP.NET for Google Maps. For example, following
> books:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Google-Maps-Applications-Ajax/dp/1590...
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Google-Maps-Applications-Rails/dp/159...

There is nothing special with ASP.net and Google Maps

All basic samples for GMaps can be found at
http://www.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/index.html

Michael Nemtsev

Apr 24, 2007, 4:20:53 AM4/24/07
Hello xml,

See the set of articles about using Google MAP API there: http://www.codeproject.com/info/search.asp?cats=2&cats=3&cats=4&cats=5&cats=6&cats=8&cats=9&searchkw=Google+Maps+.NET+Control&Submit1=Search&author=&sd=15+Nov+1999&ed=24+Apr+2007

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

xg> Is there any book on using ASP.NET for Google Maps. For example,
xg> following books:
xg>
xg> http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Google-Maps-Applications-Ajax/dp/159
xg> 0597079/
xg>
xg> http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Google-Maps-Applications-Rails/dp/15
xg> 90597877
xg>

Dariusz Tomon

Apr 24, 2007, 6:32:50 AM4/24/07
Unfortunatelly it is written on .NET 1.1 platform

Darek

"Michael Nemtsev" <nem...@msn.com> wrote in message

Dariusz Tomon

Apr 24, 2007, 6:35:25 AM4/24/07
Look at this:
http://en.googlemaps.subgurim.net/ejemplos/ejemplo_992000_Soporte-PostBack.aspx
It is wriiten totally in spanish but for me it was almost self-explanatory.
I could free as well as commercial.

Best Regards

Darek

"xml .NET group" <xmlnet@xml> wrote in message

Lenny

Apr 25, 2007, 3:57:14 PM4/25/07

"Dariusz Tomon" <d.t...@mazars.pl> wrote in message

> Look at this:
> http://en.googlemaps.subgurim.net/ejemplos/ejemplo_992000_Soporte-PostBack.aspx
> It is wriiten totally in spanish but for me it was almost
> self-explanatory.
> I could free as well as commercial.

I'm trying it in these days.
it works great !