javascript in web part

AVL

Jul 31, 2008, 10:37:01 AM7/31/08
i've a webpart which has datarepeater control..
the datarepeater control has some rows along with the delete button..

I want to shown a confirmation pop up before performing delete action..using
javascript..

Ive binded the javascript to the button in the itemcreated event ...but
it's not firing properly.. After I clcik on the 'Ok' button in pop up..
the itemcommand event of the repeater isnt firing....

any idea on how to implement javascript in web part controls...

sloan

Jul 31, 2008, 11:05:07 AM7/31/08

Please do not multi post

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/browse_thread/thread/8d1cbc5cb6d7e1c3#