Datagrid binding

Kev Westwood

Jun 29, 2007, 4:20:43 AM6/29/07
I have a business object TransactionEntryList which I have bound to a
datagrid in my mobile application. TransactionEntryList inherits
BindingList(Of TransactionEntry). So essentially I want the datagrid to
display a list of TransactionEntries. This works fine, so far so good.
However I cant get the DatagridColumnStyle mappings to work. All the
properties of my TransactionEntry object are visible when I want just a few
of them. What should the tablestyle mappingname and column mappingname be
in this scenario?

Thanks
Kevin

Arun