Scrollbar width

Drasko

May 20, 2005, 6:41:47 AM5/20/05
How can I change vertical scrollbar width on my listview and treeview? I
couldnt find HKLM\SYSTEM\GWE\cxVscr in registrin of my WinCE 4.2 as
suggested in previos posts. Also using System.Reflection did't find field
m_sbVert?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Drasko

Daniel Moth

May 20, 2005, 7:11:17 AM5/20/05
The key/value is not there by default.You have to create it. Note that this
changes the appearance of the entire platform. For other registry entries,
relevant info and links see this:
http://www.danielmoth.com/Blog/2005/01/how-small.html

Cheers
Daniel
--
http://www.danielmoth.com/Blog/

"Drasko" <drasko...@ri-ing.hr> wrote in message

Drasko

May 20, 2005, 11:31:27 AM5/20/05
Thanks Daniel, it works fine.
Is there a way to change it from my program only for certain control?

"Daniel Moth" <dmo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Daniel Moth

May 20, 2005, 11:50:00 AM5/20/05
If you want to make it wider (e.g. for fat-finger UI), you could overlay a
scrollbar on top of the built in one and drive it that way. An example is
here:
http://www.danielmoth.com/Blog/2005/02/listview-with-scroll-events-and.html

"Drasko" <drasko...@ri-ing.hr> wrote in message

Drasko