ASP.NET Gridview

RS

Oct 9, 2006, 7:52:49 PM10/9/06
Hi guys I have a gridview on my page that is bound to a SQLDataSource.
I want to be able insert, update and delete rows from the grid. However
I do not want to perform the queries righ away. i have Save button on
the page. I want the user to click on that save button to save all the
changes he has made, otherwise none of his changes are saved. I tried
to modified the datatable associated with the datasource, but it
modifies only the variable, and not the datatable of the datasource.
Any help on how can I accomplish this.
I also tried binding a dataset directly rather than SQLdatasource, but
it create more mess with editing a row.