.NET Runtime 2.0 Error/I dont know what to do with this :(

laz...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2008, 9:10:23 AM3/27/08
From time to time my asp.net application breaks/loses all the
variables in session
and then I got in event log this message:

.NET Runtime 2.0 Error
Faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959, stamp 45d6968e,
faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.2.3790.4062, stamp 4626482b,
debug? 0, fault address 0x0000bee7.

laz...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2008, 9:19:54 AM3/27/08

ps web site is asp.net 3.5, and the logic [some dll's] is in .net 2.0

maby this is the problem?

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

Mar 27, 2008, 1:45:00 PM3/27/08
The problem most likely is that you had an unhandled exception. In ASP.NET
2.0 and later, any unhandled exceptions will unload the appDomain and your
app recycles. You can better instrument your app to find out more about what
is causing it. See here:
and here:

-- Peter
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com