collecting the information of a custom DataBoundControl

sloan

Jan 25, 2007, 11:29:56 AM1/25/07
I have successfully gotten thru and coded up a basic

MyDataBoundCntl : DataBoundControl

Imagine I have a list of 3 people.

John

Mary

Joe

The output of my control is a table, with 3 rows.

By their name, I've added a checkbox ( Checkbox cb = new Checkbox(); the
I add it to the cell, the cell to the row, the row to the table ).

So the output looks perfect.

John [ ]
Mary [ ]
Joe [ ]

_Click Here_

where Click Here is a linkbutton (asp.net) and of course a href on the page.

(right now, click here is not a part of the control, but rather a seperate
button I put on the page)

Ok.... I got all that........

Now I want to collect which checkboxes were checked.

I'm stuck. And my googling keeps bringing up 1.1 stuff, which may or may
not be helpful.

What's the next step.? Example url's are ok .........

Masudur

Jan 25, 2007, 1:40:00 PM1/25/07

Just take a look....
Might help you...