DirectX Surface Unavailable

Russ

Jun 5, 2006, 8:11:36 AM6/5/06
On a Dell Inspirion 600m laptop with XP Pro with the latest drivers,
patches, and DirectX. When I install and attempt to run Robert Kiyosaki's
Cash Flow 101 and 202, I get the following error: DirectX Surface
Unavailable.

I have tried everything in my power to solve this problem. Does anyone have
any ideas??

Thanks you.

Jimmy S.

Jun 5, 2006, 8:03:44 PM6/5/06
Hi Russ,

Lets run a diagnostic of your system to see if we can pinpoint the problem.

In order to Create a dxdiag.txt file: Click Start / Run / type: DXDIAG
Click the "Test" buttons in the Display, Sound, Music & Network Tabs;
Afterwards click the "Save All Information..." button in the bottom row.

Open the file and copy/paste everything up to this section in your reply:
---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------

--
Cheers, Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User

Russ Wrote:
=================

Russ

Jun 8, 2006, 2:56:09 PM6/8/06
OK, as soon I get that info, I will post it for you. It'll be this evening.

"Jimmy S." <no...@m.pls> wrote in message

Russ

Aug 28, 2006, 8:05:05 AM8/28/06
The problem was not my laptop nor the DirectX components. The problem lies
with Windows installing large files. Here is the answer and now everything
works just fine.

http://forum.richdad.com/forums/tm.asp?m=503042&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

"Russ" <t...@tom.com> wrote in message

Jone Fu

Dec 15, 2020, 1:14:05 AM12/15/20
Hi Russ,
Could you please send how you fix this by step because the Link not available any more, thanks a lot

John