Is this forum rascist = yes

Garmond@discussions.microsoft.com Piere Garmond

Jul 29, 2008, 9:32:00 AM7/29/08
I think the main forum in Microsoft is to racist as even if I asking question
in English I get no help. Many people are ask question in english but not
other speech language. I ask the same question in French forum but they not
understand so they say to me to ask in the english forum but I still get no
answer. This is very bad I think.

I wont to send e mail to a helper in the forum but I do not get the e mail
address. Why is this ??

I have BIG problem with my employerment director who say I must make a
button to indicate the location of a place in my home town of Val D’Isser,
The region, and in Map of all France but this is only possible in USA or
England – Why is this racist allowed ?

I try to ask question in Google maps but they say it is MS Access problem
and to ask there which I do and get no help. I ask question in MS Access
forum and they say it is Google maps problem and to ask there. I am not
understanding this crazy no help

I think if I was from USA or England I would get a answer.

This is my question from past 08 April 2008

I have code from this a employee of this forum to show locations on map of
France. It will not work for France only of England and America. I not want
to go from then to only to show location with point. But I think the code of
non-funtionals as it will not save wen I move the map to France. I can put
in Buckingham Palace but it will not work for any where in Paris - why is
this Microsoft.

I have ask of Forum in France but they do not this code know so they say to
ask you Mr and Mrs in this forum

Can you help me to correct this code please thank you.

This code is for England

Private Sub MapSearch_Click()
Dim MyHyperlink As String
Dim strGoogleLoaction As String
strGoogleLoaction = Replace([ZipCode], " ", "+")
MyHyperlink =
"http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?g=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=" &
strGoogleLoaction & "&ie=
UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m¬sid=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"
Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
End Sub

and for America I have this code

Private Sub MapSearch_Click()
Dim MyHyperlink As String
Dim strGoogleLoaction As String
strGoogleLoaction = Replace([ZipCode], " ", "+")
MyHyperlink =
"http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?g=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=" &
strGoogleLoaction & "&ie=
UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m¬sid=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"
Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
End Sub

? How do I make so France is on map when open

Then I have very angry answer from Mister Larry Linson
What you have is not a Microsoft Access problem, it is a Google maps
problem. This is not a Google maps newsgroup, it is the English-language
newsgroup for Microsoft Access, and, thus, most have experience in the UK
and the US (not surprisingly, the places where your code does work). If you
found someone here who had experience that you need, it would only be by
chance.

If Google maps is complicated, then you need to be prepared to expend the
time and effort to learn it so that it does not seem so complicated. Have
you searched the Internet for tutorials, or for newsgroups dedicated to
Google maps, or just Questions and Answers relating to Google maps? (A
Hint: you will not find a Google newsgroup via the Microsoft online user
interface you are using... you might find one at http://groups.google.com).
That would be learning that is of lasting benefit to you, also.
> Can I send e mail to Mr Wayne-i-m who know about this so
> he can tell me how to make France in the map. Is this possible
> at the microsoft.com forum

No Microsoft employees are assigned to answer questions here. All the
people who answer are volunteering their time, expertise, and energy.
WayneIM is a volunteer and it is not considered polite to e-mail the
volunteers directly, unless they have invited you to do so. Many, just as a
matter of principle, do not accept e-mail follow-up messages. Some do, if
they have the time and energy. The Microsoft user interface does not provide
for sending e-mails to posters in the newsgroups.

Different people have different views on what is a reasonable use of
newsgroups, and what is reasonable to ask. Newsgroups, most agree, are good
sources to get specific help on specific issues; few responders will even
try to offer a general tutorial; and almost everyone who answers agrees that
it is not a place to get your work done for free, or for free detailed
consulting. To me, what you are asking seems it may fall in one of the last
two areas.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP
(for information about the MVP program, see
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com --
MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 29, 2008, 10:58:11 AM7/29/08
well maybe you french traitors should have supported our invasion of
Iraq... then maybe you wouldn't be experiencing this anti-french
racism. ROFL.

After we saved you _TWICE_- you have the balls to criticize _US_ in
our race to find Bin Laden?
I don't care if we pillage another hundreds countries.

Go hide behind the maginot line!

On Jul 29, 6:32 am, Piere Garmond <Piere

> interface you are using... you might find one athttp://groups.google.com).

Lars Brownie

Jul 29, 2008, 11:10:36 AM7/29/08
Piere,

1. Your question is focused on Googlemaps, not on MS Access. If the
forummembers would know the answer, I'm sure they'd give it to you, even if
you are French :-)

2. Not accepting private emails is very common on newsgroups and very
logical if you think about it.

3. Larry's answer wasn't an angry one at all. He just tried to explain why
you weren't to expect an answer on this group. With that he took the time to
actually help you...

So this is not about you or the country you live in, it's just the way
newsgroups work.

Lars

"Piere Garmond" <Piere Gar...@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht

>I think the main forum in Microsoft is to racist as even if I asking
>question
> in English I get no help. Many people are ask question in english but not
> other speech language. I ask the same question in French forum but they
> not
> understand so they say to me to ask in the english forum but I still get
> no
> answer. This is very bad I think.
>
> I wont to send e mail to a helper in the forum but I do not get the e mail
> address. Why is this ??
>
> I have BIG problem with my employerment director who say I must make a
> button to indicate the location of a place in my home town of Val D'Isser,
> The region, and in Map of all France but this is only possible in USA or

> England - Why is this racist allowed ?

> UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m毗id=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"

> Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
> End Sub
>
> and for America I have this code
>
> Private Sub MapSearch_Click()
> Dim MyHyperlink As String
> Dim strGoogleLoaction As String
> strGoogleLoaction = Replace([ZipCode], " ", "+")
> MyHyperlink =
> "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?g=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=" &
> strGoogleLoaction & "&ie=

> UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m毗id=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"

Al Campagna

Jul 29, 2008, 11:29:53 AM7/29/08
Piere,
Your allegations that the folks who volunteer their time in the
Microsoft newsgroups are racist is not only false, but insulting.

You say you want a button on a form, that... when clicked, will open up
google maps to a specific location.
(you say "Val D'Isser", but in google, it's "Val-d'Isère")
Place a button on the form, and name it cmdVal-d'Isère.
Using the OnClick event, use this code...

Private Sub Val-d'Isère_Click()
Application.FollowHyperlink
"http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Val-d%27Is%C3%A8re,+Savoy,+Rh%C3%B4ne-Alpes,+France&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=0,45.448724,6.980346&ll=45.446222,6.981125&spn=0.015416,0.026608&z=15"
End Sub

(the actual link should all be on one line)

I tested this code, and it works.
I got the link by finding the location I wanted in Google maps, and then
used the Link option in the upper right of the map.
I cut and pasted the indicated link into my Val-d'Isère button Click
code.
--
hth
Al Campagna

"Piere Garmond" <Piere Gar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I think the main forum in Microsoft is to racist as even if I asking
>question
> in English I get no help. Many people are ask question in english but not
> other speech language. I ask the same question in French forum but they
> not
> understand so they say to me to ask in the english forum but I still get
> no
> answer. This is very bad I think.
>
> I wont to send e mail to a helper in the forum but I do not get the e mail
> address. Why is this ??
>
> I have BIG problem with my employerment director who say I must make a
> button to indicate the location of a place in my home town of Val D'Isser,
> The region, and in Map of all France but this is only possible in USA or

> England - Why is this racist allowed ?

ghetto_banjo

Jul 29, 2008, 11:31:35 AM7/29/08
French FAIL.

BruceM

Jul 29, 2008, 11:38:28 AM7/29/08
You're out of line. There is no evidence of anti-French bias in the
newsgroup other than yours. The problem may have been language, or it may
have been because the original question had nothing to do with Microsoft
Access. What you have written is beyond contempt even for somebody as
contemptible as you. You know nothing about the politics of the individual
responder, regardless of what you may think of his country's actions or
inaction. The OP did not bring politics into this, and did not deserve your
smug and smarmy right-wing rant.
To the OP, Aaron Kempf is a pathetic fool. He speaks for himself alone.
The rest of the people who post here, without exception of which I am aware,
wish he would go away and stay away.

"a a r o n _ k e m p f" <aaron...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Chris O'C via AccessMonster.com

Jul 29, 2008, 11:48:22 AM7/29/08
Piere, your post is very insulting to the volunteers who give their time to
help others. Your question back on April 8 was so disjointed and convoluted,
it didn't make sense, so it's not surprising no one tried to answer it. Your
rant this morning shows you have a much better command of the English
language today than you did in April, so we here in the English speaking
groups can understand what you're saying (but the original question is still
unfathomable).

I don't know squat about Google Maps, but I can google to find something when
I need it. I bet you could have, too. I found this url gives a map of your
hometown:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Val-d'Isere%2c+Savoy%2c+Rhone-Alpes%2c+France&ie=UTF8&t=m

So replacing the code with a French location would look like this:

"
Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
End Sub

And to answer your question of whether it's a Google Maps problem or an
Access problem, it was neither. It was a programmer's problem. The
programmer didn't know how to get the information that needed to be put in
the code. Remember, Google is your friend. :)

Chris
Microsoft MVP

BruceM

Jul 29, 2008, 11:46:22 AM7/29/08
I have written elsewhere in this thread in your defense, but I need to say
that your allegations of racism are absurd. For one thing, even if there is
anti-French bias it is not about race, but rather nationality. Nobody here
knows your race, so cannot be accused of racism. It is an ugly insult to
hurl at an entire community. However, the problem has to do with your
question, not the people reading it.

Al Campagna

Jul 29, 2008, 11:50:04 AM7/29/08
Piere,
The first line of code should read...
Private Sub cmdVal-d'Isère_Click()
(I missed the cmd in the name)

--
hth
Al Campagna

"Al Campagna" <newsg...@comcast.net> wrote in message

bonjour

Jul 29, 2008, 12:03:02 PM7/29/08
Compare the sheer amount of programmers in the world, the US lead the way in
development and is home to Microsoft who built this software. So chances are
there are more online support who are American, since you are on US based
site you probably are not going to get many French people responding to you.
How is it that for a french speaker to answer you and not know the answer
tells you to ask someone who speaks English to ask for help, how does this
make the English speaker racist??? Sounds like you are prejudice against
Americans/ English.
Well having some insight on the French, I am not impressed with what I see
here today.

Michel Walsh

Jul 29, 2008, 12:25:00 PM7/29/08
Pierre, être raciste ne s'applique pas à une nationalité. Dans tous les cas,
de par mon expérience personnelle, il n'y a, ici, de raciste que ce qu'on
retrouve dans la population en général: il y en a, oui, mais comme ce n'est
pas un forum qui s'y prête, ce serait surprenant qu'il y ait un quelconque
complot en ce sens.

Je ne connais pas Google-maps, j'ignore si les solutions qu'on vient de te
proposer fonctionnent ou non, mais si j'extrapolle de ce que je connais avec
MapPoint où les données sont intégrées, mais non générées par le programme,
il se peut aussi que ce soit un problème d'accès aux donnés spécifiques.
Ainsi, avec MapPoint North America, je peux positionner Paris, France, mais
je ne peux pas zoomer avec précision: c'est une question de données. Il me
faut la version européenne. Il se peut que le problème soit similaire avec
GoogleMap, où une référence spécifique au territoire français soit requise.
Il se peut également que le concept de zone postale ne soit pas défini de la
même façon en France qu'au Canada, par exemple, et donc, que ce soit un
problème d'internationalisation, pas de racisme.

Vanderghast, Access MVP

ps.: oublier les interventions de "a a r o n _ k e m p f", il y a de ce
genre d'individus partout, mais il ne faut pas leur accorder une importance
qu'ils n'ont pas, même chez eux.

Wayne-I-M

Jul 29, 2008, 12:52:00 PM7/29/08
Ciao,

The reason your code will not for you is that you are trying to look at
France on a map of the UK.

And

The reason non of the ideas shown above will work (sorry guys :-) is that
they do not allow the insertion of variable strings that are amended/altered
OnClick (or OnWhatever). As an example Google maps uses Latitude and
Longtitude and most people in Access use post codes (UK), zip codes (US),
codes postale (France), etc, etc. So this is (I think) what you want to do.

Remember that when you output a string (your french “codes postale”) to
HTTP you add certain “bits” to the string. In this case you add spaces which
are made of “%” (well you do in English postcodes anyway). You need to code
for this as well to remove them and add “+’s” which is used by google (and
all UFT8 – except in firefox). Oh, if you are using Firefox it’s a bit more
difficult (but I assume you are not – if you “are” post back and I will alter
the code).

Virtually every user in this forum could have told how to use
Replace([txtCodesPostale], " ", "+")
If you had not been so rude to them ???

Google Maps is not part of MS Office so there is not the simple 1->1 that
you would have with say Excel and Access. You need to work out the
difference and code for them and as Larry said you need to learn how to do it.

Next, the simplest bit and which you seem to be most upset about ??? - not a
good way to get any help by the way - you need to open you map to the part of
the world you are working in (or want to see).

"O" = non sono inglese ma…..: - ) un regalo per lei

So …
Create “3” buttons on your form (or use an option group, combo, listbox,
etc, it make little difference)
If the case of buttons call them
butHomeTown
butHomeRegion
butHomeCountry

Create a new text box
txtCodesPostale

Put these codes on the OnClick event of each buton

NOTE – in all of the code below the line starting with "http://maps is on 1
line.

Private Sub butHomeTown_Click()

Dim MyHyperlink As String
Dim strGoogleLoaction As String

strGoogleLoaction = Replace([txtCodesPostale], " ", "+")

UTF8&ll=45.447125,6.978335&spn=0.012796,0.043087&z=15"

Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
End Sub

Private Sub butHomeRegion_Click()

Dim MyHyperlink As String
Dim strGoogleLoaction As String

strGoogleLoaction = Replace([txtCodesPostale], " ", "+")

strGoogleLoaction & _
"&ie= UTF8&ll=45.452424,6.987991&spn=0.204714,0.689392&z=11"

Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
End Sub

Private Sub butHomeCountry_Click()

Dim MyHyperlink As String
Dim strGoogleLoaction As String

strGoogleLoaction = Replace([txtCodesPostale], " ", "+")

strGoogleLoaction & _
"&ie= UTF8&ll=46.800059,3.999023&spn=12.784883,44.121094&z=5"

Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
End Sub

Lets assume that you live in the middle of val d’isere ( you spell it
different but I think that is the place). Type 73150 into txtCodesPostale
then click any of the buttons – there you go.

Of course if you live in the middle of Paris (for example codes postale
75116 which I got from google) it is no use clicking butHomeTown or
butHomeRegion as the pointer will be outside the viewable map in Google “but”
if you click butHomeCountry then it will work fine.

Don’t forget that if you move to another country you will need to change the
map you open. So instead of shouting at people in this forum just open
google maps and copy the UFT of the map you want and add it your hyperlink
code

This code will ONLY work with a few countries in the world – USA, Canada,
Austrilia, New Zeland, Most of Europe (well, the UK and Italy – which are the
only important bits ha ha LoL) , and (I think) Argentina – you can get a full
list from google maps.

Good luck with your application

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

Al Campagna

Jul 29, 2008, 1:07:09 PM7/29/08
Wayne,
Thanks for that good info. I had my suspicions that the OP's environment
might be introducing a problem... where for me... to get it to operate was
very simple.

--
hth
Al Campagna

"Wayne-I-M" <Way...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> [...]

> Of course if you live in the middle of Paris (for example codes postale
> 75116 which I got from google) it is no use clicking butHomeTown or
> butHomeRegion as the pointer will be outside the viewable map in Google
> "but"
> if you click butHomeCountry then it will work fine.
>
> Don't forget that if you move to another country you will need to change
> the
> map you open. So instead of shouting at people in this forum just open
> google maps and copy the UFT of the map you want and add it your hyperlink
> code
>

> This code will ONLY work with a few countries in the world - USA, Canada,
> Austrilia, New Zeland, Most of Europe (well, the UK and Italy - which are
> the
> only important bits ha ha LoL) , and (I think) Argentina - you can get a

Troll Chaser

Jul 29, 2008, 1:10:44 PM7/29/08
I see Troll Boy is at it again, trying to antagonize anyone and everyone.
How is it, that such a fat, pimple-faced, loser with a criminal record, and
less ability than a three-toed sloth has any right to antagonize anyone? Is
that one of the great mysteries of life?

Jerry Whittle

Jul 29, 2008, 1:15:02 PM7/29/08
AK,

You're missing the point! He needs to upsize to SQL Server.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

> > interface you are using... you might find one athttp://groups.google.com)..

Klatuu

Jul 29, 2008, 3:56:01 PM7/29/08
Way to go, Al.
--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

Klatuu

Jul 29, 2008, 3:55:04 PM7/29/08
JERRY...........
I haven't laughed this hard since I can't remember when.

--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

Klatuu

Jul 29, 2008, 4:04:01 PM7/29/08
Now that you have your answer, even from the people whom you denegraded and
insulted, a simple thank you would be in order. Since you have some
difficulty with English, that would be "merci"

--
Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP

Graham Mandeno

Jul 29, 2008, 5:05:47 PM7/29/08
<SPLORK!>

Hey, Jerry, you owe me a new keyboard!
--
:-)

Graham Mandeno [Access MVP]
Auckland, New Zealand

"Jerry Whittle" <JerryW...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>> > England - Why is this racist allowed ?

>> > UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m毗id=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"

>> > Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
>> > End Sub
>> >
>> > and for America I have this code
>> >
>> > Private Sub MapSearch_Click()
>> > Dim MyHyperlink As String
>> > Dim strGoogleLoaction As String
>> > strGoogleLoaction = Replace([ZipCode], " ", "+")
>> > MyHyperlink =
>> > "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?g=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q="
>> > &
>> > strGoogleLoaction & "&ie=

>> > UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m毗id=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"

Bob Quintal

Jul 29, 2008, 11:24:38 AM7/29/08
:

> well maybe you french traitors should have supported our invasion
> of Iraq... then maybe you wouldn't be experiencing this
> anti-french racism. ROFL.

So why are you not serving in Iraq?
Go to Iraq. Don't go to Iraq angry, just go Away!

> After we saved you _TWICE_- you have the balls to criticize _US_
> in our race to find Bin Laden?

How do you figure you saved them twice? Believing the lies Bushit
told you?

>> "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?g=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&t
> type=&q=" &
>> strGoogleLoaction & "&ie
>> UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&

> z=3&om=0&m¬sid=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"
>>    Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
>> End Sub
>>
>> and for America I have this code
>>
>> Private Sub MapSearch_Click()
>>    Dim MyHyperlink As String
>>    Dim strGoogleLoaction As String
>>    strGoogleLoaction = Replace([ZipCode], " ", "+")
>>    MyHyperlink

>> "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?g=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&t
> type=&q=" &
>> strGoogleLoaction & "&ie
>> UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 29, 2008, 10:36:14 PM7/29/08
uh.. WW1 and WW2?

On Jul 29, 8:24 am, Bob Quintal <rquin...@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote:
> a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> ** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**- Hide quoted text -

Larry Linson

Jul 29, 2008, 11:48:06 PM7/29/08
"Piere Garmond" <Piere Gar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

Dear Sir,

I was not angry in my earlier response to you, but you come very close to
angering me with an unfounded accusation of "racism". As others have
explained, discrimination by national origin is not "racism", and, on the
point of national origin, I assure you that my DuPuy ancestors would be
spinning in their graves like turbines if I were "anti-French".

Whatever you are, you are a whiner playing the role of victim, trying to
make people feel guilty if they do not do your work for you. Even so, the
participants in this newsgroup have gone out of their way to try to help
you. Had I had the knowledge to help you, I would have done so in my initial
reply.

If Mr. Wayne I-M had wanted you to have his e-mail, he would have sent it to
you. If I wanted you to have my e-mail, I would send it to you; the fact
that I do not send it to you should indicate that I am not available
privately for either gratuitous insult nor free consultation. I contribute
answers and comment in the newsgroup, but I do not work for the newsgroup,
and I do have other interests for which I must reserve the majority of my
time and energy, though there are, no doubt, those who'd claim I spend far
too much time in the Access newsgroups.

Further, either you did not read and understand, or you are ignoring my
explanation that the participants here are volunteers, giving freely of
their time, energy, and expertise -- you have again talked about "employees
of this forum". Microsoft employees or contractors provide the structure
and framework (the newsgroup, the online interface, and maintenance) only;
those who respond are all volunteers.

Microsoft MVPs are not employees of Microsoft, nor employees of the
newsgroup. For an explanation of the MVP program, see
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com.

I hope you accept the assistance you received, and ignore the rants of aaron
kempf. Mr. Kempf has a great deal of difficulty, it appears, exercising
self-control. I hope you can do so better than he does.

in message news:28D72739-1169-42A6...@microsoft.com...

>I think the main forum in Microsoft is to racist as even if I asking
>question
> in English I get no help. Many people are ask question in english but not
> other speech language. I ask the same question in French forum but they
> not
> understand so they say to me to ask in the english forum but I still get
> no
> answer. This is very bad I think.
>
> I wont to send e mail to a helper in the forum but I do not get the e mail
> address. Why is this ??
>
> I have BIG problem with my employerment director who say I must make a
> button to indicate the location of a place in my home town of Val D'Isser,
> The region, and in Map of all France but this is only possible in USA or

> England - Why is this racist allowed ?

> UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m毗id=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"

> Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
> End Sub
>
> and for America I have this code
>
> Private Sub MapSearch_Click()
> Dim MyHyperlink As String
> Dim strGoogleLoaction As String
> strGoogleLoaction = Replace([ZipCode], " ", "+")
> MyHyperlink =
> "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?g=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=" &
> strGoogleLoaction & "&ie=

> UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m毗id=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"

Larry Linson

Jul 30, 2008, 12:35:47 AM7/30/08
"a a r o n _ k e m p f" <aaron...@hotmail.com> wrote

> well maybe you french . . . <SNIP>

Mr. Kempf,

It's long been clear to many of us that you have serious issues with
self-control, but please try to exercise enough self-control to contain
yourself in this newsgroup. It is not an appropriate venue for your
gratuitous personal insults of "traitor", any more than it is an appropriate
venue for M. Garmond's gratuitous personal insults of "racist".

Bob Quintal

Jul 30, 2008, 7:56:17 AM7/30/08
a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron...@hotmail.com> wrote in
96e7d1...@p10g2000prf.googlegroups.co
m:

> uh.. WW1 and WW2?

Wrong again, aaron, you know as little about world history as about
MS-Access.

the USA didn't save anybody during WW1, the
saving of France was performed by the Australians, Brits and
Canadians. The USA came into the war just in time to steal the
glory. As to WW2, again Europe was saved by the combined armies of
The British Empire and the US of A.

Besides, many people claim that the money Hitler used to arm Germany
for its invasion of Czechoslovakia and Poland came from american
banks.

And why aren't you serving in Iraq?

> On Jul 29, 8:24 am, Bob Quintal <rquin...@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote:
>> a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>>

>> So why are you not serving in Iraq?
>> Go to Iraq. Don't go to Iraq angry, just go Away!
>>
>> > After we saved you _TWICE_- you have the balls to criticize
>> > _US_ in our race to find Bin Laden?

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 30, 2008, 9:55:33 AM7/30/08
Bob;

I love your interpretation of the facts.

Good stuff..

Of course..we did save France twice. WW1 and WW2.

Case closed.

-Aaron

On Jul 30, 4:56 am, Bob Quintal <rquin...@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote:
> a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> 96e7d1c3e...@p10g2000prf.googlegroups.co

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 30, 2008, 9:56:16 AM7/30/08
the British didn't even have the balls to fight in WW2 until the
Americans came in

Britain had what, 100,000 troops after dunkirk? TOPS?

On Jul 30, 4:56 am, Bob Quintal <rquin...@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote:
> a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> 96e7d1c3e...@p10g2000prf.googlegroups.co

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 30, 2008, 9:57:31 AM7/30/08
I show plenty of self control.

I just have the balls to be pissed off when I get arrested because
some crybaby calls the cops because I 'swear on the internet'.

What a work of art, I mean seriously here.

On Jul 29, 8:48 pm, "Larry Linson" <boun...@localhost.not> wrote:
> "Piere Garmond" <Piere Garm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> newsgroup. For an explanation of the MVP program, seehttp://mvp.support.microsoft.com.

> I hope you accept the assistance you received, and ignore the rants of aaron
> kempf.  Mr. Kempf has a great deal of difficulty, it appears, exercising
> self-control. I hope you can do so better than he does.
>
>  Larry Linson
>  Microsoft Office Access MVP
>

> in messagenews:28D72739-1169-42A6...@microsoft.com...

> > UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m¬sid=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"

> >   Application.FollowHyperlink MyHyperlink
> > End Sub
>
> > and for America I have this code
>
> > Private Sub MapSearch_Click()
> >   Dim MyHyperlink As String
> >   Dim strGoogleLoaction As String
> >   strGoogleLoaction = Replace([ZipCode], " ", "+")
> >   MyHyperlink =
> > "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?g=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=" &
> > strGoogleLoaction & "&ie=

> > UTF8&msa=0&ll=52.802761,-111.972656&spn=45.773251,118.476562&t=h&z=3&om=0&m¬sid=103780121206034963667.00044460d57e1dea96b9d"

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 30, 2008, 9:58:40 AM7/30/08
for the record, Saddam was paying the families of suicide bombers in
the west bank.
we should have been in Iraq during the Clinton years-

Bush is the greatest president of all time. Easily.

-Aaron

On Jul 29, 8:24 am, Bob Quintal <rquin...@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote:

> a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote in

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 30, 2008, 9:59:17 AM7/30/08
you might as well call yourself, stalker, jerk

Bob Quintal

Jul 30, 2008, 11:17:57 AM7/30/08
a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:33ec710f-
7917-430a-ba4...@a8g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> Bush is the greatest president of all time. Easily.
>
> -Aaron

Thank you for making me laugh so hard.

BruceM

Jul 30, 2008, 12:01:49 PM7/30/08
WW2 was a complex time that cannot be summed up in a sentence or two, even
if your attention span stretches no futher than that. Wikipedia and other
sources will show the extent of British involvement, which preceded
America's entry into WW2 and continued throughout the war.

"a a r o n _ k e m p f" <aaron...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Larry Linson

Jul 30, 2008, 12:17:48 PM7/30/08
"a a r o n _ k e m p f" <aaron...@hotmail.com> wrote

> I show plenty of self control.

Not around here, you haven't, Mr. Kempf.

> I just have the balls to be pissed off when I get
> arrested because some crybaby calls the cops
> because I 'swear on the internet'.

If it was only a matter of "swearing on the Internet", you would not have
been arrested or charged, nor, as the public record shows, would you have
plead guilty to "cyberstalking". Your guilty plea is not a matter of your
opinion or attitude, but it is a matter of public record, a fact that is
recorded for anyone to read.

> What a work of art, I mean seriously here.

I am not sure what your statment means, but clearly there are several here
who regard you as a real "piece of work".

Larry Linson

BruceM

Jul 30, 2008, 12:34:47 PM7/30/08
I never gave you credit for a sense of humor before this.

"a a r o n _ k e m p f" <aaron...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

So Sorry For Poor Aaron

Jul 30, 2008, 12:35:01 PM7/30/08
Ah, Linson, you are way too polite to this delusional, pathological liar.
He's just lucky he threatened a law-abiding citizen who took it to the police
(in his words "called the cops on me"). There are plenty of people, even in
the "peaceable Pacific Northwest", who would have taken his threat seriously,
and sought him out to make personally certain that he would be unable to
carry through on it. Did I say "lucky" that the citizen was law-abiding? I
should have said "damned lucky".

His "plenty of self control" isn't enough to keep him from, sooner or later,
stepping over the line and threatening someone in a newsgroup and violating
his probation in a blatant, obvious, and public manner. Then they'll throw
him back in the slammer and we won't see his drivel for a while, maybe a long
while.

Poor, poor, pitiful little aaron... he doesn't even have an idea what
"self-control" means.

Kempf knows nothing@discussions.microsoft.com Aaron Kempf knows nothing

Jul 30, 2008, 11:54:01 PM7/30/08

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 31, 2008, 11:21:22 PM7/31/08
eat shit
they stalk me---

I defend myself, and I get beat up by a bunch of lying cops.

Seriously-- eat shit, kid

On Jul 30, 9:35 am, So Sorry For Poor Aaron

<SoSorryForPoorAa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Ah, Linson, you are way too polite to this delusional, pathological liar.
> He's just lucky he threatened a law-abiding citizen who took it to the police
> (in his words "called the cops on me"). There are plenty of people, even in
> the "peaceable Pacific Northwest", who would have taken his threat seriously,
> and sought him out to make personally certain that he would be unable to
> carry through on it. Did I say "lucky" that the citizen was law-abiding?  I
> should have said "damned lucky".
>
> His "plenty of self control" isn't enough to keep him from, sooner or later,
> stepping over the line and threatening someone in a newsgroup and violating
> his probation in a blatant, obvious, and public manner.  Then they'll throw
> him back in the slammer and we won't see his drivel for a while, maybe a long
> while.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful little aaron... he doesn't even have an idea what
> "self-control" means.
>
> "Larry Linson" wrote:

> > "a a r o n _ k e m p f" <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Jul 31, 2008, 11:35:09 PM7/31/08
and for the record?

IS WAS NOT LEGAL-- WHAT HE DID-- FOLLOWING ME AROUND, COLLECTING
INFORMATION, POSTING IT ON THE INTERNET AND STALKING ME-- BY WRITING
LETTERS TO MY EMPLOYERS

He is not law-abiding... He is not right-- he is the stalker..
He just complained to the right DIRTY cop at the right time.

I never threatened anyone-- I merely defended myself-- Like you're
implying.. what 'most people would do'.

He is the attacker.
You cannot bully someone and follow them around-- trying to spread
lies in order to get people fired-- without opening yourself to
liability.

Don't worry.. I am building my case.

-Aaron

On Jul 30, 9:35 am, So Sorry For Poor Aaron
<SoSorryForPoorAa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Ah, Linson, you are way too polite to this delusional, pathological liar.
> He's just lucky he threatened a law-abiding citizen who took it to the police
> (in his words "called the cops on me"). There are plenty of people, even in
> the "peaceable Pacific Northwest", who would have taken his threat seriously,
> and sought him out to make personally certain that he would be unable to
> carry through on it. Did I say "lucky" that the citizen was law-abiding?  I
> should have said "damned lucky".
>
> His "plenty of self control" isn't enough to keep him from, sooner or later,
> stepping over the line and threatening someone in a newsgroup and violating
> his probation in a blatant, obvious, and public manner.  Then they'll throw
> him back in the slammer and we won't see his drivel for a while, maybe a long
> while.
>
> Poor, poor, pitiful little aaron... he doesn't even have an idea what
> "self-control" means.
>
> "Larry Linson" wrote:

> > "a a r o n _ k e m p f" <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote

Aaron Kempf knows nothing

Aug 1, 2008, 1:10:00 AM8/1/08

Aaron Kempf knows nothing

Aug 1, 2008, 1:15:00 AM8/1/08

I am not

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Aug 1, 2008, 9:26:43 AM8/1/08
you're not a stalker? wow... well you match the Washington State law
for Cyberstalking FOR SURE:

A person is guilty of the new crime of cyberstalking if he or she,
with intent to harass, intimidate, torment, or embarrass any other
person, and under circumstances not constituting telephone harassment,
makes an electronic communication to the other person or a third party
via the Internet or electronic mail: (1) using lewd, lascivious,
indecent, or obscene words, images, or language, or suggesting the
commission of any lewd or lascivious act; (2) anonymously or
repeatedly whether or not conversation occurs; or (3) threatening to
inflict injury on the person or property of the person contacted or
any member of his or her family or household.

now.. NOTICE the placement of the word _OR_ will you?

So.. In other words-- my stalker.. aka
'AaronKempfknowsnoth...@discussions.microsoft.com' is OBVIOULSY guilty
of _REPETITIVE_UNWANTED_CONTACT_.

A person is guilty of the new crime of cyberstalking if he or she,
with intent to harass, intimidate, torment, or embarrass any other
person, and under circumstances not constituting telephone harassment,
makes an electronic communication to the other person or a third party
via the Internet or electronic mail:
anonymously or repeatedly whether or not conversation occurs

On Jul 31, 10:15 pm, Aaron Kempf knows nothing
<AaronKempfknowsnoth...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>   I am not

Aaron Kempf knows nothing

Aug 1, 2008, 11:03:01 AM8/1/08

> you're a stalker

Bob Quintal

Aug 1, 2008, 1:45:06 PM8/1/08

By the Washington State law for Cyberstalking definition of that
Aaron was so kind to post, he is himself guilty of cyberstalking
because he:
"with intent to harass," "makes an electronic communication"
"repeatedly".

Heist by his own petard.

@v1g2000pra.googlegroups.com
:

So Sorry For Poor Aaron

Aug 1, 2008, 2:19:01 PM8/1/08
Aaron had legal representation (better legal representation than he deserved,
I understand, or he would not be out on probation -- he'd be in the slammer).

The public record shows that Aaron Kempf pleaded guilty to Cyberstalking.
That makes him just as guilty as if he'd been found guilty by a jury of his
peers. So, let's get this straight -- it is aaron kempf who is the
cyberstalker.

Aaron kempf was guilty as charged. He didn't plead "not guilty", he didn't
even plead "nolo contendere", he pleaded "guilty". It's a matter of public
record.

The public record does not show any action against anyone else in this
matter, and Aaron Kempf's attorney was more than good enough to have
certainly brought up in his defense the items aaron claims.

Should aaron "build a case", and should he find an attorney who will file it
for you, the court is going to realize how delusional aaron is, throw he suit
out, and, maybe, cancel his probation and clap him back in the slammer, or at
least institutionalize him for psychiatric treatment. That may be exactly
what aaron needs to break through his fantasy world of self-delusion.

Aaron claims he was working; but would anybody hire him except his Daddy?

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Aug 2, 2008, 5:42:51 PM8/2/08
I technically didn't plead guilty.

thanks

-Aaron

On Aug 1, 11:19 am, So Sorry For Poor Aaron

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Aug 2, 2008, 5:44:17 PM8/2/08
and again.. 'cancel his probation'

what you don't understand is that _PAROLE_ is cancelled.. not
probation.

I really do wish you'd just stop stalking me
I did nothing wrong-- ever ever ever-- and this asshole wrote letters
to my employers with claims that were not only _INCORRECT_ but
illegal.

Thanks

-Aaron

On Aug 1, 11:19 am, So Sorry For Poor Aaron

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Aug 2, 2008, 5:45:04 PM8/2/08
I never 'intent to harrass'.
I just speak the truth.

These people that follow me around-- and attack everythnig that I
say-- they are the real stalkers.

-Aaron

On Aug 1, 10:45 am, Bob Quintal <rquin...@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote:
> By the Washington State law for Cyberstalking definition of that
> Aaron was so kind to post, he is himself guilty of cyberstalking
> because he:
> "with intent to harass," "makes an electronic communication"
> "repeatedly".
>
> Heist by his own petard.

> a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote in

Bob Quintal

Aug 2, 2008, 9:49:20 PM8/2/08
@z6g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

> I never 'intent to harrass'.
> I just speak the truth.

You do harass, intentionally.
You speak untruths.

> These people that follow me around-- and attack everythnig that I
> say-- they are the real stalkers.
>
> -Aaron

You are a paranoid psychotic.
Just stop posting. People won't see any need to correct your errors,
which you consider stalking. It is not.

So Sorry For Poor Aaron

Aug 3, 2008, 12:00:01 AM8/3/08
"a a r o n _ k e m p f" wrote:

> I technically didn't plead guilty.

As you have a reputation here for not telling the truth, not about technical
topics, nor about your actions, you may (or may not) understand why your
saying so does not carry a lot of weight.

So, perhaps you would just provide a link to the public record that shows
exactly what you did "technically" plead. That shouldn't be too much to ask
of someone who thinks he's as knowledgeable as you obviously do.

- - -

Frankly, I think you have a vivid imagination: imagining you didn't cop a
plea to avoid spending time in the slammer, imagining you are the victim and
not the aggressor, and imagining that your posts (the vast majority of which
say, "switch to MS SQL Server" and maybe mention one feature without giving
any detail) are helpful to someone/anyone.

You have my sincere sympathy. No one in your position, with your views,
could be enjoying life very much.

Poor, poor pitiful little picked-on Aaron. Poor, poor, and pitiful.

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Aug 3, 2008, 1:28:36 PM8/3/08
tell me one place where I did not tell the truth.

I did not plead guilty.

Nice try. Maybe you shouldn't believe - automatically - everything
you read on the internet.

I don't need your sympathy, I just need you to stop stalking me,
asshole.
I don't need to tell you guys anything about how it worked out. All I
know is that it is _NOT_ your right to have that information.

It was a ridiculous action-- calling the police to complain about my
swearing on the internet.
Everything else is inconsequential

-Aaron

On Aug 2, 9:00 pm, So Sorry For Poor Aaron

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Aug 3, 2008, 1:30:04 PM8/3/08
I don't harrass _ANYONE_ sorry.
I really don't know where you come up with that line of crap.

I merely am here to tell newbies that the easier answer is _ALWAYS_ to
move to SQL Server.

If a newbie is having trouble with linkedTables; MOVE TO SQL SERVER.
If a newbie is having trouble with locking; MOVE TO SQL SERVER.
If a newbie is having trouble with performance; MOVE TO SQL SERVER.
If a newbie is having trouble with corruption; MOVE TO SQL SERVER.

On Aug 2, 6:49 pm, Bob Quintal <rquin...@sPAmpatico.ca> wrote:
> a a r o n _ k e m p f <aaron_ke...@hotmail.com> wrote in

a a r o n _ k e m p f

Aug 3, 2008, 1:32:02 PM8/3/08
#1) nobody corrects my errors- I don't have errors. Maybe you
disagree with what I say-- that doesn't make me wrong.
Just because you DISAGREE with what I say-- does that mean that
you need to call the cops and complain about my swear words?
HONESTLY. Think about it

#2) the stalking -- where you guys follow me around and post after my
every answer-- is illegal-- and I would like to request that it stop