E-mail links to Outlook in Access fields

NES

Dec 23, 2008, 11:58:00 PM12/23/08
In MS Word, if you type an email address, it becomes a link automatically. If
you click on that link, it opens Outlook with a new message, ready to create
and send.

I have a field in an Access form (Text Field) for email addresses, and I
would like to have the same functionality. I tried changing the field to a
hyperlink, but it took me to the web instead.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.
--
Norm Shimmel
Butler, PA

Steve

Dec 24, 2008, 12:10:39 PM12/24/08
Hello Norm,

I saa you are from Butler. Butler is my hometown! I now live in Clarion but
have family that lives at the intersection of 422 and the Herman Road. Where
in Butler do you live?

Steve

"NES" <N...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message