Is this possible?

Lori

Sep 20, 2006, 3:42:01 PM9/20/06
Okay, I have a form set up for our employee evaluations. The first 30
questions on the evaluation are the same regardless of title, as are the last
few. I've set the first form up so that once the questions are answered and
the comments completed, they simple click on the appropriate button for the
appropriate job title and they are directed to the next form, then once they
complete that section the click on a button to take them to the last screen.
Now my question, what would be the simplest way in compiling this into a
report without having 10 different reports, one for each job title?
--
Lori A. Pong

bad man

Sep 22, 2006, 2:21:21 PM9/22/06
Lori

I want to get inside your pants.

bad man

"Lori" <Lo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Lori

Sep 22, 2006, 2:29:02 PM9/22/06
get a life
--
Lori A. Pong

bad man

Sep 22, 2006, 2:31:23 PM9/22/06
how old are you, Lori?

"Lori" <Lo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Crossh

Sep 22, 2006, 3:21:01 PM9/22/06
I hope you reported that loser.

Are all the fields are in the same table? If so, you can do it all on one
report, if not, you can design a report that lists your first 30 questions
and than insert a subreport
for each job title. In the report code you can determine which subreport to
call based on the job title.

Lori

Sep 25, 2006, 9:45:01 AM9/25/06
The fields in the reports are all named the same regardless of title, its
just the wording under each category that differs. So, should I insert the
various subreports? Will it only include the ones with data completed? I
don't use subreports too often. There are nine different title right now and
I'm sure that will grow, do you have any hints in helping to write this code
so that its not too extensive? Seems the longer the code the easier it is to
have problems.

As for the loser, I didn't report him (not sure how) but his comments have
been deleted so maybe he was too. :)
--
Lori A. Pong