Problem in converting jme app to android.

Namit Rana

Dec 21, 2010, 1:03:40 PM12/21/10
to microemulator-support
Hi,

My JME application has bit of code related to the bluetooth api.

If the bluetooth code is commented, the application is successfully
converted into android (.apk).

But when the bluetooth code is there, the application crashes abruptly
after the app is converted to android file.

Does the j2me to android conversion has not taken care of j2me
bluetooth api?

So whats the solution?

Regards,
Namit

Bartek Teodorczyk

Dec 21, 2010, 1:05:52 PM12/21/10
to microemula...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The Bluetooth API is not implemented in MicroEmulator for Android.

BR,
Bartek Teodorczyk