[RELEASE] gui-microdia v1.00 - screenshots, debs, source are attached !

Ni-62 metal

Oct 5, 2008, 3:37:51 PM10/5/08
to micr...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I just released/pushed the source for guimicrodia application
The repository is different this time please note
http://repo.or.cz/w/guimicrodia.git

So $git clone git://repo.or.cz/guimicrodia.git
to get the source

I am also attaching a screenshot, source tarball & a Debian
package(should install fine on gutsy/hardy/intrepid)
once installed, launch it via
applications > accessories > guimicrodia, or in a terminal just type
$guimicrodia
I tested it on intrepid, works OK

Neekhil

guimicrodia-v1.00-screenshot.png
guimicrodia_1.00.tar.gz
guimicrodia_1.00_all.deb

GWater

Oct 5, 2008, 4:18:03 PM10/5/08
to micr...@googlegroups.com

GWater

Oct 5, 2008, 4:22:47 PM10/5/08
to micr...@googlegroups.com

Ni-62 metal

Oct 7, 2008, 3:58:52 PM10/7/08
to micr...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 1:48 AM, GWater <grew...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> | Hey, python.
> That was one of the last things I had expected. But cool - this way I
> have something to learn again.
>
> GWater

Hello

I should probably warn you :-), the time spent was sort of like this
50% of the time fiddling with eclipse + pydev extensions to get it to work
10% of the time hacking up a quick front-end
40% of the time fiddling with [*]python packaging & debian packaging

so weekends seemed like normal weekdays :-(

Neekhil

[*] yes, can install the python source archive using $ sudo python
setup.py install
apparantly debian packging scripts needed python pacakging scripts to
make a package, go figure!

Ni-62 metal

Oct 7, 2008, 4:01:32 PM10/7/08
to micr...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 1:52 AM, GWater <grew...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> BTW Sliders work, tick (true/false) does not work.
>
> GWater

Hello

The signals(events) are getting fired correctly, the command is
getting executed correctly,
but the driver not changing these settings as requested from userspace.

Neekhil