How to set date from dtpicker

hanamant halli

Jun 29, 2009, 4:19:46 PM6/29/09
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
I am trying to set date from web element 'dtpicker' on a web page,
anybody know how to set date from dtpicker,
Please reply ASAP..

Thanks in advance.
--Hanamant

Roman Zilber

Jun 29, 2009, 4:26:38 PM6/29/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
Is not it flash element?

hanamant halli

Jun 29, 2009, 11:39:35 PM6/29/09
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Roman,

element is not a flash type, and its active class is :
DTPicker20WndClass and this object is embedded on a webpage.

Thanks--
Hanamant
On Jun 30, 1:26 am, Roman Zilber <rzil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is not it flash element?

hanamant halli

Jun 30, 2009, 12:00:05 AM6/30/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
not a flash element, and it's active class is DTPicker20WndClass.

--Hanamant
--
With Regards
Hanamant Halli

Roman Zilber

Jun 30, 2009, 1:04:58 PM6/30/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
It isn't a html element, ActiveX, VB or whatever. You may need another add-in to recognize it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=DTPicker20WndClass

Praveen Patil

Jul 1, 2009, 12:02:21 AM7/1/09
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
I am facing the same problem tried with these (Activx,VB,Web.WEb
Services,Java)addins still the object gets recognized,but not able set
the date.

When we try to set the date like 06/09/2009 then all these numbers
will be entered in date field, only date will be set and month and
year will not be set,
first writes 06 and then this will be overwritten by 09 and again by
2009.

Thanks,
Praveen