Clarifications in QTP!!!

Savitha Gopinath

Nov 25, 2009, 7:04:55 AM11/25/09
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I need a help for the following from you all.

1                    Is it possible to automate the Data Entry in Excel sheet thru QTP? If so, can anybody help me out in doing it?

2                    Is there any tool other than QTP, which does the function of “Object Spy” in QTP? i.e. To identify the object and give the values for different properties of the object, especially for HTML pages.

Awaiting for the solution.

Many Thanks

Regards

Amrutha

Balakrishnan Neelamegam

Nov 25, 2009, 11:59:49 PM11/25/09
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amrutha,

yes it's possible.
Do you want to get the value from excel or set the value in excel...

Regards,
Bala

Regards,

Balakrishnan.N