define some common functions in QTP

Arthi Gopa

Jul 27, 2010, 2:56:25 AM7/27/10
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I am new to QTP, can some one help me what are the common functions in QTP, atleast give me some examples.

Thanks and regards

arihan sinha

Jul 27, 2010, 8:28:28 AM7/27/10
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
please specify what exactly you are looking for.

are you asking for inbuild vb functions like mid, split etc or methods applicable to classes.

as example set method for roadiobox class etc..

Leonardo

Jul 27, 2010, 9:14:41 AM7/27/10
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Take a look on the links below, these cheat sheets have the most used
functions in QTP/VBScript.

QTP Cheat Sheet:
http://automatedchaos.googlepages.com/QTPquickreferencecardv1.1a.pdf

VBScript Cheat Sheets:
http://www.addedbytes.com/cheat-sheets/asp-vbscript-cheat-sheet/

Regards,
Leonardo Ribeiro Oliveira

mahima mendu

Jul 28, 2010, 12:33:49 AM7/28/10
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leonardo,

Thanks, for sending the below links.

Arthi Gopa

Jul 28, 2010, 2:42:04 AM7/28/10
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Leanardo

Thanks for sending the links. It helped me a lot, to understand.

Regards
Arthi