Onsite interview in qtp

naveen

Aug 17, 2009, 1:01:53 AM8/17/09
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Hi ,

I have a onsite interview with JPMC in QTP. Anybody has any idea
what type of question can i expect from them both technical and non
technical.Ideas will be appriciated if any has faced this type of
interview for JPMC.

Regards
Naveen

Gurpreet Ubhi

Aug 18, 2009, 12:37:54 AM8/18/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
All the best Naveen,,
--
Gurpreet Singh Ubhi

LFrog R3 Team | ¬ Sapient
Sapient Tower D&E
DLF Cyber Greens
DLF Phase III, Sector 25-A
Gurgaon 122002, Haryana, India
Office:   +91-124167000 Ext:3615
Mobile: +91-9811498650
email: cc_g...@sapient.com

Bibek Khatiwara

Aug 18, 2009, 2:51:01 AM8/18/09
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all friends,

I am having problem with parametrization of images ,i need your help.following are the details of the form
News Title :      *
Short Description :    *
Short description required.
Date :
Image:          *
Active :

here "Image" field is having text box and browse button at it's right end (File upload control)

I have performed the same with rest of the fields...how to proceed with uploading multiple  image one by one...

Your kind help is much awaited.

Regards
khateee

ShivaKumar Bandaru

Aug 18, 2009, 6:51:11 AM8/18/09
to Mercu...@googlegroups.com
HI Naveen,
I am working for JPMC Client. Previously I was cleared that interview.
Be familiar in below things.
1. Frame work concepts.
2. Dom objects
3. XL operations
4. Data base connection script
5. Smart identification
6. Descriptive programing
7. Major challenges in Automation and how did you over come.
8. Be familiar with QC concepts as we are using QC.

All the best....

Cheers
Shiva

Hafeez Sheik