How can i get QTP version 9 or 10 exe file?

kumar

Jan 11, 2011, 7:59:30 AM1/11/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Friends,

     Can you pls tell me where i can get QTP version 9 or 10. I browse HP site but where its showing only QTP11. But i want only qtp 9 or 10.

Anyhelp would be highly appreciated.
--
Cheers
Kumar

ann hoang

Jan 11, 2011, 12:12:38 PM1/11/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Have anyone ever try to redim array? I try to redim array but it doesn't work.
For example: first time, I have dim array size 5 but second time, I try to redim array size 3 but it doesn't work.  It still shows arr[4] and arr[5] empty.  Please advise!
Many thanks

Ann.

punj prakash

Jan 11, 2011, 11:28:58 PM1/11/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Because you have already fixed your array with size 5.Please go to QTP vbscript help to read more.

ShivaKumar Bandaru

Jan 12, 2011, 4:38:56 AM1/12/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ann,
 Check the below code then you will came to know the usage of ReDim.

'Sample code for Usage of Redim
ReDim A(5)
A(5)=7
Print A(5)
ReDim preserve A(3)
Print A(5)

Thanks
Shiva Bandaru

Ramya harini

Jan 12, 2011, 2:21:29 AM1/12/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
U hav already fixed ur array size to 5 while ur declaring it... use this way.

dim myarray()
redim myarray(5)
redim myarray(3)

vivek kaliyaperumal

Jan 12, 2011, 12:56:13 AM1/12/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ann,

Property of Redim is Resizing the given array.
If u reduce the size of array, you lose the data in the eliminated elements.
Ex If Array size is 8
If u reduce the array size to 5 u will lost the data in the eliminated
elements(ie data in the a(5),a(6) anda(7) elements will lost).

Regards,
Vivek

vivek joglekar

Jan 12, 2011, 8:36:16 AM1/12/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
This code may work

ReDim A(5)
A(5)=7
Print A(5)
ReDim preserve A(3)
Print A(3)
--

Regards ,

Vivek Joglekar
Mob. No : 9867156181

ann hoang

Jan 12, 2011, 10:33:57 AM1/12/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much all for your inputs.
Finally, I use Ramya's way and it works well now.  Again, aprreciate all for helping me to solve the problem.

Ann

byzoor rahuman

Jan 13, 2011, 9:23:00 AM1/13/11
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
HI,

Dim arrValue()
strGetRoCount=B().P().F().WebTable().GetRoPropeties("Rows")
Redim arrValue(strGetRoCount)
strCol=B().P().F().WebTable("Cols")
Redim Preserve arrValue(strCol)

Happy Tester,
Byzoor

Mr. Anand

Jan 17, 2011, 11:44:51 PM1/17/11
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Just use the redim preserve arrayname.

I hope it would work out well.