QTP SUPPORT FOR FF 3.6:

NARESH CHERUKU

Apr 22, 2010, 10:11:21 PM4/22/10
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We got issues running QTP 10.0 with Fire Fox 3.6, if you have any solution or work around, please provide the solution.

Thanking You,
Naresh

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Ankur Gupta <anku...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

Is there any one can tell me how to use array in qtp?
i.e.  i have found the total number of links of home page now i want to restore in a array. what should i do for this?
i dont have any idea of array.

Please help me on this.

thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ankur Gupta

Naresh Cheruku
C:224-388-5468

QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing

Apr 29, 2010, 12:07:07 AM4/29/10
to QTP - HP Quick Test Professional - Automated Software Testing
Kindly check..if it helps:

http://automationlab09.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/qtp-issues-with-firefox-browser-firefox-with-qtp/

On Apr 23, 7:11 am, NARESH CHERUKU <ncher...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We got issues running QTP 10.0 with Fire Fox 3.6, if you have any solution
> or work around, please provide the solution.
>
> Thanking You,
> Naresh
>

> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Ankur Gupta <ankur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all,
>
> > Is there any one can tell me how to use array in qtp?
> > i.e.  i have found the total number of links of home page now i want to
> > restore in a array. what should i do for this?
> > i dont have any idea of array.
>
> > Please help me on this.
>
> > thanks in advance.
>
> > --
> > Thanks & Regards
> > Ankur Gupta

Ansu Raj

May 10, 2010, 10:39:30 AM5/10/10
to mercu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Use FF 2xx and again install qtp.Ur problem will be solved.

Ansu Raj