Contact progrmme dates

prashanth s.b

Sep 5, 2010, 1:53:13 AM9/5/10
to mba-...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
Contact programme for 4th sem dates have been disclosed its from
22/9/2010 to 30/9/2010.,

see you people soon

regards
S.B.Prashanth
8095589117

On 9/1/10, Kumara Raja <kumar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jim Denevan makes temporary drawings on sand and ice that are eventually
> erased by waves and weather.
>

> SELECTED EXHIBITIONS
>
> * 2010 Vancouver Sculpture Biennale,Vancouver, Canada
> * 2010 Santa Cruz of Tenerife, "Cielo/Sky" Canary Islands, Spain
> * 2008 Parrish Art Museum, "Sand: Memories, Meaning, and Metaphor"
> Southampton, N.Y.
> * 2008 Instituto D'Arte di Porta Romano, "Art Dinner" Florence, Italy
> * 2007 PS1/MOMA, Jim Denevan/Ari Marcopolis "National and International
> Projects" New York, N.Y. Summer
> * 2005 Headlands Center for the Arts, "Catching the Waves" Sausalito, CA
> * 2005 Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, "Big Deal & Blow Up" San Francisco,
> CA
>
> T.V. AND FILM
>
> * 2010 National Geographic, "NG Wow!"
> * 2009 ARD German Television, "Jim Denevan"
> * 2009 Bloomberg Television, "Muse: Steven Soderbergh, Marlene Dumas, Jim
> Denevan"
> * 2008 PBS television show, "Spark, KQED Arts: Profile - Jim Denevan"
> * 2008 Jim's Lines, a film by Patrick Trefz
> * 2008 CBS News Sunday Morning, "Only Natural"
> * 2007 ARTLAND USA, Season 2: Episode 6
> <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> *
> *[image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>
>

> [image: Click here to join nidokidos] <http://www.getnidokidos.com/>

Mahesh Gurusiddaiah

Sep 5, 2010, 7:12:43 AM9/5/10
to mba-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for the information. Is it in Mysore? what about in Bangalore and other locations?

I tried in the website at Notice Board Section, but did not find any information. Can you send us more informatoin as discussed over phone?

Regards,
Mahesh
9900260920

Kumara Raja

Sep 7, 2010, 7:49:18 AM9/7/10
to mba-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

Is the dates for PCP is finalised, we are unable to find the details in the website.

Regards,

Kumar