Fwd: FW: good one... MUST READ :)

alkesh ahire

Jan 29, 2010, 5:22:01 AM1/29/10
to alkesh...@tatachemicals.com, AJIT SHEWALE, Anurag Sunda, R e n u P a t i l, Marat...@googlegroups.com, sssmkp...@gmail.com, saumya bahadur, soumya nair, swar...@googlegroups.com, khandesh-se...@googlegroups.com, Praful Kashikar

Jan 29, 2010, 5:28:20 AM1/29/10
to marat...@googlegroups.com

Nice mail

Kalpana