Query regarding edit.

surjit basu

Sep 18, 2010, 4:27:39 PM9/18/10
to map-mod...@googlegroups.com
the edits and changes made by me are visible to me only and not to others, unless they go to the edit options, though I am able to see the changes made by others in my area even in the non-edit mode and most of the changes made by others in my area are wrong.

Please help.

Regards,
Surjit.

Ajay Fuloria

Sep 19, 2010, 7:26:06 AM9/19/10
to map-mod...@googlegroups.com
once your edits are published, they will be visible to all. So wait and get your edits approved by moderators.

ajay

Maj Fuloria Ajay
ADC to Governor
Raj Bhawan, Kolkata
West Bengal
+919830024202
+919874844888

surjit basu

Sep 19, 2010, 8:13:43 AM9/19/10
to map-mod...@googlegroups.com
Actually who are the moderators, are they users like us or some one from google team.

Bibhudatta Behura

Sep 20, 2010, 10:01:40 PM9/20/10
to map-mod...@googlegroups.com
Google not appoint any body to approve edit.you can moderate map.it
takes much time to act as a trusted moderator.first you add
place,road,etc on map.other user approve this.after 5 or 6 months you
may be a users like us.

Bibhu

>>> map-moderatin...@googlegroups.com<map-moderating%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>