Sprinter For Prusa

Rick Pollack

Oct 27, 2011, 11:06:32 PM10/27/11
to MakerGear
This version is configured to work with Pronterface.

Comment out:
Serial.println("start");

in the setup function in sprinter.pde to work with repsnapper for windows.
Sprinter.zip

sfisher10

Nov 3, 2011, 5:56:43 PM11/3/11
to MakerGear - Make Today, Change Tomorrow
In Sprinter.pde, the line:

d = (abs(axis_diff[2]>0))?sqrt(xy_d * xy_d + axis_diff[2] *
axis_diff[2]):xy_d;

Should be changed to:

d = (abs(axis_diff[2])>0)?sqrt(xy_d * xy_d + axis_diff[2] *
axis_diff[2]):xy_d;

It's bad luck to take the abs() of a boolean result.
>  Sprinter.zip
> 95KViewDownload

polymaker

Dec 1, 2011, 8:30:59 PM12/1/11
to MakerGear - Make Today, Change Tomorrow
Wow, I really had to squint at that for awhile before I could tell
what the changes were. Good call though. To save others some time, it
changes:

abs(axis_diff[2]>0))
abs(axis_diff[2])>0)

The second to last closing parentheses gets shifted.