Hi:

Dave Briddon

Jan 4, 2011, 7:43:32 AM1/4/11
Hi friend,
I found a website  dattract.com they export all kinds of digital products and offer really competitive and reasonable price and high quality goods. And they will provide the best sales-after-service. I bought a digital camera with very low price, you can buy from them and you may find more surprises there.
Enjoy your shopping!
Regards!

Smith, Michael

Jan 4, 2011, 8:58:58 AM1/4/11
to maine...@googlegroups.com
When you get a spam like this from somebody you know (Dave Briddon was our expat Brit birder here in Augusta for a bit), it is typically because their email account was hijacked, and the spammer used their address book to send out spam.  Dave is not actually trying to sell us digital cameras.

As for other spam, I hardly ever get spam through this group, but plenty of it from elsewhere.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go, I just learned I won the Microsoft email lottery!  I just need to send off my bank account info to their agent in Nigeria...

*****************
Michael Smith
State GIS Manager, Maine Office of GIS, Maine OIT
Board Member, Maine GeoLibrary
Board Member, Maine GIS Users Group
State Rep, National States Geographic Information Council

MEGISGeolibraryMEGUGNSGIC

State House Station 174
264 Civic Center Drive
Augusta, ME 04333-0174