Custom Form with multiple subscription lists

Kevin Pasnik

Apr 8, 2010, 10:04:27 AM4/8/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
I need to create a custom form so that my users can subscribe to
multiple lists. I have found the embed code for a single list
subscription form.

Please direct me to sample code to subscribe to multiple lists?

Thanks in advance.

jesse

Apr 8, 2010, 10:16:54 AM4/8/10
to MailChimp API Discuss
You'll need to implement yourself that using our API. The
documentation and available examples for the code is here:
http://www.mailchimp.com/api/

Anything beyond a basic signup form implies a custom solution and
there are far too many variables and options that could be involved in
that, so you will not find a specific example showing subscribing
someone to multiple lists, though it is simple enough to do using the
API.

However, we always suggest trying to use a single list. Here are some
links you should review before moving forward with your plan:

List Management best practices:
http://eepurl.com/cU00

Next, as is mentioned in that article, take a look at doing
segmentation on a single list:
http://eepurl.com/iVZI

jesse