trying to bring an AAC tune into flash

1 view

phil_1

Jun 12, 2005, 1:57:39 PM6/12/05
I've been trying to bring music files into flash and am getting the message
"ONe or more files were not imported because there were problems reading them.
Does flash not recognize AAC files. If that's the case, is there an esy way to
convert to MP3?
I'm currently using itunes as my music player/editor.

brokenButton

Jun 16, 2005, 11:50:55 AM6/16/05
"phil_1" <webfor...@macromedia.com> wrote in message

Flash will import nearly all common media file formats, whether it be audio,
video or images.

If an aac file is protected and you want to turn it into an mp3 file, one
way is to burn it to cd and then use a cd ripping program to turn it into an
mp3 file. That's one workaround I've heard about, though I don't think
you're actually supposed to do this.

As far as music is concerned, you'd be well advised to stay away from
anything proprietary to apple, and that includes itunes, ipod and aac files.
Unless all you want to do is pay for and download tunes from apple, because
frankly that's *all* apple want you to do.

Connedsumers still think the ipod is wow, mainly because they've been
distracted by shiny ad campaigns and the choice of colours it comes in.

Get yourself an mp3 player that's plug and play, and doesn't require
proprietary software before it will actually work, and uses common file
formats (Basically avoid apple and sony like the plague)

Sorry to rant, but apple are just plain sh*te, and you've just highlighted
another reason to hate them.

John