Blank screen on full screen mode

imran1712

Mar 2, 2008, 10:34:55 PM3/2/08
Hi everybody,

I have windows vista i just installd flash player 9. i have problem that when
i press full sreen button on any video on any site its goes blank. i am getting
sound but no picture. Can anybody tell me what should be problem.

markrb...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2008, 1:32:56 AM3/16/08

Try the following it fixed my problem
To view video in full screen mode following the

following instructions.
1. While in web video, e.g. MSNBC, CBS, etc.
Right mouse click and select 'settings'
2. Adobe Flash Player Settings box is displayed.
3. Under 'Display' uncheck (deselect) Enable

hardware acceleration then close.

Result: Full screen mode will play video

go to following Adobe web page for more information:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help01.html#117095

SovietSu...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2008, 5:32:31 PM3/18/08
Hi! This worked for me. Thank you for the post, I was trying to figure
this out for so long!

On Mar 15, 10:32 pm, markrbradl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 2, 10:34 pm, "imran1712" <webforumsu...@macromedia.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi everybody,
>
> > I have windows vista i just installd flash player 9. i have problem that when
> > i press full sreen button on any video on any site its goes blank. i am getting
> > sound but no picture. Can anybody tell me what should be problem.

Yay, this worked for me! I've been searching for so long trying to
figure this out. Thanks!

> Try the following it fixed my problem
> To view video in full screen mode following the
>
> following instructions.
> 1. While in web video, e.g. MSNBC, CBS, etc.
> Right mouse click and select 'settings'
> 2. Adobe Flash Player Settings box is displayed.
> 3. Under 'Display' uncheck (deselect) Enable
>
> hardware acceleration then close.
>
> Result: Full screen mode will play video
>

> go to following Adobe web page for more information:http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/h...

Neanderthaler

Mar 18, 2008, 5:32:10 PM3/18/08
I had the same problem. 2 things helped:

1. changing the graphic settings to 16 bits or

2. change back to an older version of the flash player. For this you need to
uninstall flash 9r115 using this file:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/uninstall_flash_player.ex

than remove the key:
1. Choose Start > Run.
2. Type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK to start the Windows
Registry Editor.
3. Navigate to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\SafeVersions
4. Right-click and delete the folder named Safe Versions.

Using Internet Explorer for Windows, install the older Flash Player 9r47. Here
you can download the whole package:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp9_archive.
zip