ADDRESS WITH SENSE OF URGENCY

RamaRao Yerneni

Dec 11, 2009, 5:13:58 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com

Please make loksatta opinion heard louder...Everyone is asking us what is loksatta stand..

I know that new telangana state is neither the solution nor the hindrance for development, but what is the call we are taking, SEPARATE STATE OR NOT.

If I read between lines of JP message,I can understand that we are for united state,

but MAKE IT CLEAR AND LET ALL HEARD ON OUR STAND,PLEASE ACT WITH SENSE OF URGENCY,WHOLE STATE IS SAYING THAT WE ARE SILENT IN CRISIS.

Also I feel that this is the opportunity for us to  expose the false promises of traditional parties.

Convey through all your sources to AP party people.

PS: As LSP member my take is UnitedAndhra with district level governments.

Thanks

Rajesh

Dec 11, 2009, 5:23:58 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rama,

Before that, I want to know what the stand is taken by our leader JP on this crisis.

I couldn’t able to draw any conclusion from his yesterday’s opinion on AP MLAs resignations.

I felt he is towards separate “Telangana” state unlike you.

With Regards,

Rajesh

HUAWEI Technologies India Pvt LTD.

Old Airport RoadBangalore 56008.

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

ram ch

Dec 11, 2009, 5:26:48 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
hi,

  i am strongly opposing to seperate Andhra Pradesh.
--
cheers,
ram

damodhar reddy

Dec 11, 2009, 5:29:12 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
I disagree with the United Andhra.
Now, everybody understood that Telangana people intrested in their own state. JP sir also said "Telangana Sadinchikundam".

But central govt should provide the funds to develope two cities in Rayalaseema & Andhara respectively while forming separate Telangana.

--
Regards,
Damodhar Reddy,

SrinivasaRao Gorantla

Dec 11, 2009, 5:29:47 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I am not interested separate andhara pradesh.

Thanks & Regards
srinivas

--- On Fri, 11/12/09, ram ch <ramachand...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
cheers,
ram

sunil kumar

Dec 11, 2009, 5:35:20 AM12/11/09
to lspk-all
I oppose separate telangana and support united andhra.

--Suneel

Padmanabha Reddy Chappidi

Dec 11, 2009, 5:34:59 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
I understand the people's sentiments and everbody want to stay/live in their comfort zone.
Please  stay away to use the loksatta as the platform to express your opinion...
we have enough social networkingsites and use those to expres your opinions...

regards
Padmanabha

Raghavendra Ijjada

Dec 11, 2009, 5:39:39 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
I see nothing wrong in separate Telangana state, if most of its people really want it. What difference will it make to general public?
eg. Karnataka is a separate state and aren't we, several Andhra guys, happily living here? After all, we are one country. Anybody should be able to freely roam across, settle in the state that they like and even buy/sell properties or do business. Only issue is with the crooked politicians and associated anti-social elements, who create issues based on some petty issues.

regards
Raghav

dinesh palakurthy

Dec 11, 2009, 5:42:25 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
Hello evryone ,

seperate state is the solution for the backwardness of telangana .what mlas from that area are doing.people should question them .even im from telanagana .but i dont want seperate state.we got Andhra pradesh because many leaders sacrificed their lives.if seperate state is alone the solution then India will be divided into 100 states.the leaders from that area should look after and if 610 go is implemented sepearte state is not required

chaitanya kiran

Dec 11, 2009, 5:43:22 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
I Oppose seperate teleangana,because it does n't solve the problems facing by ppl of telangana.
but at the same time we need to look in to the root cause of the problem.
and need to address those problems asap.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM, RamaRao Yerneni <ramye...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--
chaitanya

damodhar reddy

Dec 11, 2009, 5:47:13 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
Its correct Raghavendra.....

Tradional party Politicians have Black Money to White Money Conversion business in Hyderabad. Thats why they are opposing. Now also they are not caring about the people.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Raghavendra Ijjada <rij...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I see nothing wrong in separate Telangana state, if most of its people really want it. What difference will it make to general public?
eg. Karnataka is a separate state and aren't we, several Andhra guys, happily living here? After all, we are one country. Anybody should be able to freely roam across, settle in the state that they like and even buy/sell properties or do business. Only issue is with the crooked politicians and associated anti-social elements, who create issues based on some petty issues.

regards
Raghav

balu

Dec 11, 2009, 5:48:27 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com

Please don’t break the Andhra Pradesh.

Regards

Balu

Dec 11, 2009, 5:52:35 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com

Damodar…

  So you don’t feel so called traditional party politicians not there in Telangana??? And they are not doing any conversion in Hyderabad??

With Regards,

Rajesh

HUAWEI Technologies India Pvt LTD.

Old Airport RoadBangalore 56008.

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

Nivaas Niyogi

Dec 11, 2009, 5:54:07 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com

hi all,

as Mr Padmanbha rightly said here, let us NOT post any stuff w.r.t. division of state here. we better raise our voices in the social netwkg sites available a plenty.

www (with warm wishes)..
Nivaas.

kiran reddyi

Dec 11, 2009, 5:54:38 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

if you are related to telangana do you know how many people sacrificed for separate telangana in the history and now your simply telling there is Andrapradesh because of many leaders sacrificed.

తెలంగాణా అక్కడి ప్రజల జన్మహక్కు నాకు తెలుసు వారు ఎంత వెనుకబడి వున్నారో . వారు ఆంద్రప్రదేశ్ నుంచి విడుపోవడం ద్వారా వారి జన్మహక్కును నేరవేర్చుకున్నవారు అవుతారు అలగే వారికీ అంటూ ఉద్యోగ అవకాశాలు పెరుగుతాయి.

damodhar reddy

Dec 11, 2009, 5:55:01 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
What MLA's can do if a CM or Ruling party/opposition party leader is a decteter?

any way forming a new state is not an 100% solution. But probably it can be a 10%.

Seeta Ramarao Yerneni

Dec 11, 2009, 5:55:23 AM12/11/09
to padmanabha...@gmail.com, lspk...@googlegroups.com

Hi Padmanabha,

I Understand your concern. But I started this thread as not to merely express my opinion . I want to know the party's consensus on this and I'm using this platform to let party know the concern.

Thanks

From: Padmanabha Reddy Chappidi <padmanabha...@gmail.com>
To: lspk...@googlegroups.com
Date: 12/11/2009 04:05 PM

Kishore Kumar Reddy

Dec 11, 2009, 5:58:58 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com

Who are these fuckin Gadda Mukku KCR & Sonia to separate the AP?

Evado konkiska gottam Gadda Mukku KCR gaadu donga nirahara deeksha ku korchuntee state ni separate chestara...atla aitee Andra and Seema nunchi leaders anduru koorchuntaaru nirahara deekshaku then keep state united.

Asalu Gadda Mukku KCR gaadu chesindi koodaa nirahadekshe naa ? this is my question to every body who need separate T state?

'KCR Is A Poison For Our Telangana'

If YSR is still alive, will this issue come in now ? No never... all these stupid things are happening just because there is no strong leader to oppose all there brutal activites.

Let Congress go down. Kill all leaders who need separate states.
--
Regards,

B Kishore
@+91-9980179864

surendra babu

Dec 11, 2009, 5:59:07 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com

Guys,

Our mail boxes are getting flooded with the opinions. Can someone initiate the opinion poll through any website and post the comment. I strongly feel we can join the linkedin and share all our thoughts as comments.

Thoughts are welcome to address this

Suren

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 02:13:58 -0800
From: ramye...@yahoo.com
Subject: ADDRESS WITH SENSE OF URGENCY
To: lspk...@googlegroups.com

dinesh palakurthy

Dec 11, 2009, 5:59:59 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
telanagan has many Mlas if all are united what cm does?? just for individual benfits they are fighting,if u stay in us for 3 yrs they will give green card we all speak one lanugaage .we should be one .

damodhar reddy

Dec 11, 2009, 6:01:57 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
I said Total Traditional Party leaders (everywhere in India) doing this including TRS.

The reason for politicians resignation is the business in hyderabad not for the people.

And every party agenda before election & after elections is Telangana......

from the past 10 days everybody is understingd that Telangana people intrested in their own state.

Vikas

Dec 11, 2009, 6:03:06 AM12/11/09
to lspk...@googlegroups.com
Please stop it we should behave descently rather just fighting.

But at the same time i wanted to know the position of our party regarding this our party should be in front to solve this issue already State is  burning it is in the intrest of every one we should do it
--
y.v.vikas