New arrivals

Mike

Jul 12, 2011, 8:52:52 AM7/12/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Couple of new arrivals in the space: firstly the knitter turned up on
Sunday. It's currently sitting in the wet room, while Charles and I
work out wtf to do with it. That's a boat load of accessories, some
books and even some of that stuff you get from sheep. If you fancy
having a knit then please do so. Do note that I managed to break the
plastic clip on the wool tensioner. I shall fix that when I'm in on
Wednesday. If anyone fancies automating it, that would be even cooler.

The second thing is the mythical dewar. If you fancy filling it, please
do so. Hopefully I will be able to arrange this for some time w/c 18th.
Plese take a great deal of care with it. As a child a hobby of mine was
smashing vacume flasks. The difference being this one costs £400 and
six months of my life watching a well-known auction site to replace and
we do hope to sell it for close to it's purchase price once we get bored
with it or seriously injur ourselves.

Mike.

signature.asc