[london-hack-space] D&D Wednesday

Glen

Jul 8, 2011, 4:13:19 PM7/8/11
to London Hackspace
I'll be running a Dungeons & Dragons game at the Space next Wednesday.
This will be an introductory stand-alone game. Well be using the 3.5
edition of the rules.

If you could let me know who wants to come, what time's good for
people and what characters you want to play then I'll prepare the
game.

Glen

Charles Yarnold

Jul 8, 2011, 4:21:35 PM7/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Dam, the sort notice means I can't attend :/

Sol

Robert Leverington

Jul 8, 2011, 4:37:36 PM7/8/11
On 2011-07-08, Glen wrote:
> I'll be running a Dungeons & Dragons game at the Space next Wednesday.
> This will be an introductory stand-alone game. Well be using the 3.5
> edition of the rules.

The space is being used next Wednesday evening by both the biohacking
group and the hypnotism group.

Will there be enough room for people not involved in any of the events
happening to still use the space?

Robert

Glen

Jul 8, 2011, 6:19:34 PM7/8/11
to London Hackspace
I should have checked the events page on the wiki as opposed to asking
Chris the Hipster to should out dates.

How about the Sunday the 17th?

Robert Leverington

Jul 8, 2011, 6:23:37 PM7/8/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Looks as if that day is free:
http://london.hackspace.org.uk/events/

Please can you add it to the calendar once you've settled on a time?

Robert

Sam Cook

Jul 9, 2011, 5:40:41 AM7/9/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm provisionally interested but I need to confirm what's happening that weekend - more generally I'm interested in playing so even if I can't make the first I'd be up for coming along

Martin

Jul 9, 2011, 4:22:20 PM7/9/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to come along if u got room for me, I used to have a lot of fun playing D+D at uni, so should be fun.