Knitting machine update

Mike

Jun 25, 2011, 11:15:29 AM6/25/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I've been in touch with the Fleabayer and arranged to collecting the
knitting machine from Chesterfield on Saturday 2nd July.

We're outstanding six pledge payments. Please could the people who have
pledged transfer your money and mark yourselves off as paid here:
http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Pledges/Knitting_Machine

If there's going to be a delay in paying, please could you let me know.
I'm aware that some people may not be keeping up on the list and so may
not know the pledge has been called in. I'd rather know that you know
so tht I know I don't need to let you know.

Mike.

signature.asc

matthew...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2011, 11:30:13 AM6/25/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I am probably late to the conversatuon but I will be going to Chesterfield to visit my mother on 1st July and returning on 3rd. So I am happy to undertake this collection at own cost.

Tim Richardson

Jun 25, 2011, 4:10:44 PM6/25/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Ok I hear you, I'll have to pay up next week though.
Tim

tomwj

Jun 26, 2011, 1:42:13 PM6/26/11
to London Hackspace
Hi, I'm away till Tuesday as soon as I'm back I'll sort out payment.

Tom
>  signature.asc
> < 1KViewDownload

Gausie