Adobe Live Cycle Developer

Tina dan

Apr 8, 2010, 7:17:44 AM4/8/10
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
We have a Urgent need for Adobe Live Cycle Developer for a Contract
position in Bloomington , MN - Would you be interested or DO you know
any one???

Please email back asap for Imm Interview.

Thanks,
-Lina

John Daily

Apr 8, 2010, 11:27:08 AM4/8/10
to live...@googlegroups.com
How long is the contract and would you require the person to be onsite?

Thank you,

John Daily

> --

Sent from my mobile device

varun bhatla

Apr 8, 2010, 11:48:29 AM4/8/10
to live...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

Myself Varun, I am working with Wipro Technologies.

Of all my stint with Wipro, I has spent almost my stint in Technologies like Java/J2EE, ATG, XML, ADOBE LiveCycle ES, HP Exstream Dialogue, WAS, name a few, Did various projects and made Proof of concept using Adobe Livecycle Designer ES inreturn got appreciation from the clients as well as Wipro by winning the Two projects and Awarded for the same.

Explicitly trained on Adobe LiveCycle Designer.

I am a part of Sales team too.

Experience in selling adobe and HP Products.

I am very dynamic, flexible towards the location, technologies as well as quick learner, good Team player with excellent communication skills, adventurous, great sense of Humor with Go and GET Attitude and great inter relation building skills.

Successfuly Got selected for Wipro Interview Panel.

I have parked myself to you. Please go through my profile and let me know your views.

Hopefully, we will have a succesful closure.

Thanks in advance and please feel free to reach me at any time.

Best regards, Varun

--
varun_resumeU.doc

Tina dan

Apr 8, 2010, 1:10:05 PM4/8/10
to live...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jon, 6 months! What is your number.
Tina
Tanson Corp, Inc
Email: li...@tansoncorp.com
Yahoo IM: chaithra_tanson

Rick Kuhlmann

Apr 8, 2010, 1:42:35 PM4/8/10
to live...@googlegroups.com
Tina,

I have tried to e-mail your direct e-mail. It must not work.

My location: Minneapolis...3 miles from Bloomington.

6 years with LiveCycle.

Rick Kuhlmann
for...@ix.netcom.com

Thanks,
-Lina

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.