Integration with EC Connector Documentum (Urgent)

varun bhatla

Jun 23, 2010, 1:33:17 AM6/23/10
to live...@googlegroups.com, varun bhatla
Hi All,
I am developing a PoC (Proof of Concept) in which I have to Integrate Adobe LiveCycle ES with EC - Documentum Tool.
I know there is a Service (Connector) in Work Bench, and we have to create a work flow Process for that.

It would be really appreciable, if somebody has done this in Past and share with me (Guidnace or if somebody can share their work flow LCA file), As I am not able to configure the Service and not able to integrate with the EC Documentum  tool, from the begining.

Waiting for Positive response.

Best regards, Varun Bhatla

P.S - Its urgent, I have to submit this by June 26th, 2010 and I am doing this for first time.

Duane Nickull

Jun 23, 2010, 1:52:58 PM6/23/10
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers, varun bhatla
You are referring to “content Services”.  The documentation is a little hard to locate but once you get it, not too hard to use.

Here is the link:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/livecycle/8.2/programLC/programmer/help/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm?&accessible=true

Look on the left hand side for “Working with Content services”

Duane Nickull

Jun 26, 2010, 5:08:53 PM6/26/10
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers, varun bhatla
What version of LC and Documentum?  I might be able to find you a solution accelerator.