Phandroid Podcast

robjackson81

Nov 7, 2009, 5:39:18 PM11/7/09
to listen-discuss
I'm Rob Jackson from Phandroid.com, the largest website dedicated to
covering Android related news. We publish a podcast just about every
week that you can find here:
http://phandroid.com/podcast/

And the subscription url is here:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/PhandroidPodcast

While I understand you've only included a certain selection feeds by
default, and feeds can be added manually, I get tons of Emails each
week asking for our podcast to be added to Google Listen. Considering
the relevancy between our website and the Google Listen Android
Application, I wanted to request consideration for inclusion in Google
Listen by default. I think it would be great for both our readers and
Google Listen users, not to mention prevent a TON of uneccessary and
repeated back and forth emails with furstrated Google Listeners.

I'd be happy to discuss any requirements/needs from the Google Listen
team. Thanks for your time and have a great weekend.

Steve H

Nov 10, 2009, 3:21:41 PM11/10/09
to listen-discuss
I would love to have Phandroid's podcasts added to Google Listen. I'm
a recent convert to Android (and recent purchaser of a Droid phone)
and have found Phandroid the best organized, best designed, most user-
friendly, most informative set for all things Android!! Seriously!!
--Steve Hoffman
goodnot...@gmail.com

BrokenRhino

Nov 10, 2009, 3:47:57 PM11/10/09
to listen-discuss
It would be great for this to be added. In the mean time I just
manually added it to Listen.

Glenn

Nov 10, 2009, 5:07:58 PM11/10/09
to listen-discuss
I recently made the switch from a Blackberry device to an Android
device in a large part do to the thoughtful discussion on Phandroid's
podcast. Please add their podcast to Google Listen. It will be a
mutually beneficial addition.

Cordially,

Glenn

imse4n

Nov 10, 2009, 7:41:24 PM11/10/09
to listen-discuss
I just bought a Droid, and dumped my iPhone... and I love Android.
Please add the Phandroid podcast to Google Listen :)

Sean

Nov 10, 2009, 10:32:01 PM11/10/09
to listen-discuss
Just so everyone here is clear, you can subscribe and listen to the
Phandroid podcast in Listen already, by adding the feed
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/PhandroidPodcast manually (on the home or
subscriptions screens, press the menu button and choose "Add"). The
issue is just that it does not currently show up in search.

chris malone

Nov 11, 2009, 7:11:56 AM11/11/09
to listen-discuss
yes, please add it. it belongs there...seriously....thanks

On Nov 10, 8:32 pm, Sean <seandyke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just so everyone here is clear, you can subscribe and listen to the
> Phandroid podcast in Listen already, by adding the feedhttp://feeds2.feedburner.com/PhandroidPodcastmanually (on the home or

pastorhudson

Nov 11, 2009, 12:23:22 PM11/11/09
to listen-discuss
Just had to add this manually. Would love to see it show up in search.

GlennB

Nov 11, 2009, 2:32:11 PM11/11/09
to listen-discuss
Yeah, I'd like to see this added in the directory, too. I just ordered
a Samsung Moment and am giving up my Blackberry. I'm a Phandroid fan.
I'll add it manually, but it does belong in the directory.

Schmunk

Nov 12, 2009, 11:45:18 AM11/12/09
to listen-discuss
Phandroid is my number one site for info on Android phones, and also
to show what the phones are capable of in everyday use. I listen to
the podcasts and check the site daily in eager anticipation of the
next article that will convince me to upgrade from my beloved G1.
Please not only add the Podcast to Google Listen, but have it
automaticaly load as a demo of the Listen app, so when the app is
first installed, phandroid is in the subscription area. Only a crazy
person would remove this from their subscription list!

Crewski

Nov 13, 2009, 9:14:33 PM11/13/09
to listen-discuss
I just came across Google Listen today on my Droid. I've never been a
podcast listener, but I'm about to start. Anyway, Phandroid has made
it into the search.