[#752336269] Synchronization issues last weekend

Google Listen Feedback

Jan 18, 2011, 8:43:35 PM1/18/11
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Google Listen users,

We had a problem last weekend with our podcast synchronization backend
which prevented subscriptions from being refreshed. The problem has been
resolved, and we're sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused. Thanks
for all your messages, and please let us know if you have any trouble
refreshing subscriptions in
the future.

- The Google Listen Team

James

Jan 18, 2011, 9:05:02 PM1/18/11
to listen-discuss
Thank you very much for chiming in with an official word. A lot of
users were feeling abandoned.

On Jan 18, 8:43 pm, "Google Listen Feedback" <listen-

Glenn Blinckmann

Jan 18, 2011, 9:17:49 PM1/18/11
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much! It's good to know someone is out there and is still working on this product.

Margaret Shirra

Jan 18, 2011, 9:22:09 PM1/18/11
to listen-discuss
Yes Thank you for an official explanation. I had figured out a
workaround. But I am glad to have my auto refresh back!

On Jan 18, 8:43 pm, "Google Listen Feedback" <listen-

Andrew DeFaria

Jan 18, 2011, 9:30:53 PM1/18/11
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Please do not abandon us and leave us a conduit to contact you in the future if problems such as the one we've encountered here crops up. We understand that you are working on other things but we are a loyal fanbase and only want to see Google Listen, or its successor, survive and thrive. Keep us in the loop and continue to develop Google Listen or its successor. It's clear we use it everyday, some use it more than any other app, and crave a good podcast subscription application.

Thanks.

James

Jan 18, 2011, 10:45:22 PM1/18/11
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Well, for a short while I was excited to think that there might actually be a "Google Listen Team."  But something in the reply seems eerily familiar...

javadayaz

Jan 18, 2011, 11:17:41 PM1/18/11
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
i had a funny feeling bout this too....oh well, im not complaining. its working is all i care about

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:45 AM, James <james.ce...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, for a short while I was excited to think that there might actually be a "Google Listen Team."  But something in the reply seems eerily familiar...

Regards

Javad

Matt Franklin

Jan 19, 2011, 6:26:27 AM1/19/11
to listen-discuss
After that one discussion was posted claiming 'Google has killed
Listen,' I'm just glad to see it hasn't gone the way of Wave (still
bitter about that, by the way).

Google Listen ftw.

Neil Phillips

Jan 19, 2011, 7:14:53 AM1/19/11